DUBLIN, February 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf75fh/market_assessment) has announced the addition of the "Market Assessment of Value Segment Drivers in Medical Imaging Equipment" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The total imaging market is growing steadily at the rate of approximately 8%, as value segment systems are increasingly finding their acceptance in the global markets. Growing awareness and end users' attention to the detailed design of value segment systems for their requirements with optimized cost metrics in cash-trapped developed markets and price-conscious developing markets drive the growth of this market.
The study provides the market dynamics and market shares, along with the competitive structure. It covers the 4 regions of ASEAN, Latin America, North America, and Western Europe, with focus on the 4 major imaging modalities - computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, interventional X-ray, and ultrasound.
- CT Imaging Equipment
- CT Value Segment
- MRI Imaging Equipment
- MRI Value
- USD Imaging Equipment
- USD Value Segment
- IXR Imaging Equipment Market
- IXR Value Segment
- Budgetary constraints, cost-effective solutions, differential need of equipment, and the quest for replacing obsolete/refurbished systems by new systems provide the impulse for value segments systems globally.
- The landscape of value segment systems' business opportunities in imaging modalities is expected to increase by X times by the end of 2020. Growth can be attributed to an influx of cost-effective solutions without compromising on the quality.
- Imaging modalities such as MRI, IXR, and USD are expected to bring about a paradigm shift, with increase in market volumes due to the capitalization of value segment systems in mid- and small-sized hospitals.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How is the market of value segment systems across the imaging modalities such as CT, MRI, USD, and IXR?
- What are the key influencing factors for value segment systems?
- How is the demand for quality healthcare services increasing?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? What, if any, are the technology trends? With increasing hospital infrastructure, will the demand for medical imaging equipment increase?
- Which are the segments in the imaging modality that will continue to provide a better threshold in the market for value segment systems?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Snapshot and Segmentation
4. Market Analysis - Total Medical Imaging Equipment Modalities
5. Regional Analysis - Value Segment in ASEAN
6. Regional Analysis - Value Segment in Brazil
7. Regional Analysis - Value Segment in North America
8. Regional Analysis - Value Segment in Western Europe
9. Competitive Playbook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf75fh/market_assessment
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets