DALLAS, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" therapeutic market research report of 48 pages with latest updates, data and information to its online business intelligence library.
The report "Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Marburg hemorrhagic fever (Marburg HF) is a rare but severe hemorrhagic fever which affects both humans and non-human primates. Marburg HF is caused by Marburg virus, a genetically unique zoonotic (or, animal-borne) RNA virus of the filovirus family. Marburg virus is indigenous to Africa. While the geographic area to which it is native is unknown, this area appears to include at least parts of Uganda and Western Kenya, and perhaps Zimbabwe.
Companies discussed in this report include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Immunovaccine, Inc., Integrated BioTherapeutics, Inc., Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp., Vaxart, Inc. Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=310158 . (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
Drugs profile discussed in this report include AVI-7288, ebola + marburg vaccine, marburg vaccine, marburg virus vaccine, Monoclonal Antibodies for Ebola and Marburg Infections, Monoclonal Antibody for Marburg Virus, panfilovirus (multivalent) vaccine, TKM-Marburg.
Featured News & Press Releases:
- Feb 10, 2014: Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Positive Safety Results from Phase I Clinical Study of Marburg Drug Candidate
- Nov 12, 2013: Tekmira Announces New Preclinical Data On TKM-Marburg
- Oct 08, 2013: Tekmira Provides Corporate Update On RNAi Therapeutics Product TKM-Marburg
- Sep 25, 2013: Tekmira Presents New Anti-Viral Efficacy Data Against the Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- May 07, 2013: Sarepta Therapeutics Initiates Dosing In Phase I Multiple Ascending Dose Study Of Drug For Treatment Of Marburg Virus
- Mar 04, 2013: Sarepta Therapeutics's Marburg Drug Shows High Survival Rates After Intramuscular Delivery In Non-Human Primates
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on Therapeutics at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
SOURCE RnR Market Research