Frost & Sullivan revealing opportunities for Big Data and analytics within the manufacturing domain in its upcoming complimentary live webinar
LONDON, Oct. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The dawn of the Internet of Industrial Things (IoIT), fuelled by the adoption of wireless technologies and intelligent devices to improve asset connectivity, has further attributed to a proportional increase in the inflow of data. In addition to traditional data management systems, large volumes of structured and unstructured data require a scalable framework to store, integrate, and process big data. Furthermore, as end users look to derive actionable insights from their critical data, adoption of state-of-the-art analytical platforms is gaining precedence in the current market.
Data –The Currency of the Future
Wednesday, 14 October, 2015 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst, Industrial Automation and Process Control Practice Rahul Vijayaraghavan
Online, with Complimentary Registration available at: http://ow.ly/T9Tlw
"Post data capturing and sorting, end users are looking to extract value from their big data and optimise their core performance metrics," notes Senior Research Analyst Rahul Vijayaraghavan. "For example, the adoption of predictive and prescriptive analytics using machine learning techniques will allow customers to identify future asset and equipment breakdowns and further help streamline their maintenance related activities."
Join Frost & Sullivan online webinar to demystify the big data ecosystem and identify key opportunities for big data in the manufacturing domain.
During this webinar we will:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities arising from the influx of big data;
- Learn about the key building blocks of a holistic big-data solution;
- Discover key applications for big data in the manufacturing domain;
- Identify future profitable streams for solution providers.
This briefing will interest all industrial suppliers, ICT companies, service providers, system integrators, and value-added resellers that have a stake in diverse manufacturing environments.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country, or register here: http://ow.ly/T9Tlw
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +7 (499) 213 0156
LinkedIn: Frost & Sullivan's Industrial Automation and Process Control Forum
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan