DUBLIN, October 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Magnets and Magnet Materials: Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Magnets and Magnetic Materials Should Reach $34.9 Billion in 2017 and $51.7 Billion by 2022, Increasing at a CAGR of 8.2%
- An overview of the global market for magnets and their materials, along with emerging technologies and potential business opportunities in the future.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022.
- An overview of the chemistry and physics of magnets, and the processes to produce magnet products, and specific applications for magnet materials.
- Insight into the major end-use markets, such as instrumentation and other electronics, appliances and consumer electronics, industrial, and automotive.
- Information pertaining to the market's dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and potential opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
The scope of this report is broad and covers two types of magnets used globally: soft magnets and permanent magnets. They have been classified in terms of their magnetic properties and their uses.
There are four types of permanent magnets based on the magnetic materials used for production: alnico, neodymium, samarium-cobalt and ferrite. Each of these is further divided on the basis of production processes, which primarily are termed sintering and bonding. The major applications of permanent magnets are in electric motors; generators; medical devices; sonic equipment, magnetic sensors and transducers; and consumer electronics.
Soft magnetic materials are divided into three types: electrical steel, soft ferrite and others. Other alloys used as soft magnetic material are amorphous alloys, nickel-iron alloys, silicon-iron alloy, iron-cobalt alloy, ferritic chromium-iron alloys and niobium-tin alloy. The major applications for soft magnetic materials are in electric motors, transformers, generators, alternators and others, which include inductors, relays and switches, antenna and filters.
The report also consists of a discussion of the major players across each of the segments; it explains the major market drivers for the global market of magnets and magnetic materials, the current trends within the industry and major end-user industries.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary And Highlights
3: Market And Technology Background
4: Global Market For Magnets
5: Global Market For Permanent Magnets
6: Global Market For Soft Magnetic Materials
7: Patent Review
8: Market Drivers
9: Company Profiles
- Adams Magnetic Products Co
- AT&M (Advanced Technology
- Arnold Magnetic Technologies
- A To Z Magnet
- Baotou Inst Magnetic New Materials Co., Ltd
- Beijing Zhong Ke San Huan Hi-Tech Co., Ltd
- China Rare Earth Magnet Ltd
- Clime Magnet Manufactory Co., Ltd
- Daido Steel Co., Ltd
- Dexter Magnetic Technologies, Inc
- EEC (Electron Energy Corp)
- Feller Magtech Corp.
- Fuzhou AO Magnet Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Best Magnet Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- HPMG (Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group)
- Integrated Magnetics
- Longze Magnet Electronic Co., Ltd
- MMC Magnetics
- Ningbo Bestway Magnet Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Co-Star Materials Hi-Tech Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Jinke Magnetics Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Ketian Magnet Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Newland Magnetics Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo NGYC (Ninggang Permanent Magnetic) Materials Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Sanhuan Magsound Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Songke Magnetic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Vastsky Magnet Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Xinfeng Magnet Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Yunsheng High-Tech Magnetics Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Zhaobao Magnet Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Thinova Co., Ltd.
- Sonal Magnetics
- Stanford Magnets
- TDK Corp
- Thomas and Skinner, Inc.
- Viona Magnetics
- Xiamen Everbeen Magnet Electron Co., Ltd
- Yantai Shougang Magnetic Materials, Inc.
- Zhejiang Kaiven Magnet Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6sbfb2/magnets_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets