LONDON, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
AMD and Other Retinal Diseases - our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the AMD and Other Retinal Diseases market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. Visiongain's report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 169 page report provides 50 tables and 42 figures. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing AMD and Other Retinal Diseases market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
• Read full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Dr. Leigh J. Hsu, Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategy, Lpath, Inc.
- Philip G. Ralston, Jr., MacuCLEAR.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you find revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following submarkets:
• Wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD)
• Dry AMD (dAMD)
• Diabetic retinopathy (DR)
• Other retinal diseases (grouped forecast).
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. Understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
Predictions of leading products' sales - what's possible for those eye drug revenues?
How will individual retinal medicines perform from 2016 to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of five prominent brands:
Discover how high revenues can go. See what's happening, understanding the trends, challenges and opportunities.
Our analysis also divides the main global forecast into geographical markets.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 10 leading national markets from 2016-2026:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
There you will find countries with the highest revenues and potential growth. You can explore the outlook for treating ocular problems, serving doctors' and patients' needs. Assess the opportunity and ways to help people retain eyesight. Discover what the commercial prospects are for you and your organisation.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Our analyses forecasts the world market for retinal drugs will reach $17.38bn in 2020. It will achieve strong revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026. Our report reveals how high sales will go.
You can also see which companies hold the most potential. Examine eye drug developers, producers and marketers, including these firms:
Research and development - assess innovation, trends and possibilities
There you can also investigate R&D, appraising technological, clinical and commercial possibilities.
In our study explore the research and development in slowing vision loss and restoring sight. You can examine these advances and others:
• Combination therapies, including neovascularisation disrupters
• Angiogenesis inhibition by blocking pericyte recruitment
• Anti-inflammatory mechanisms (inc. corticosteroids)
• Targeting VEGF and PDGF (inc. receptors, kinases and angiogenesis pathways)
• Monoclonal antibodies, mAb fragments, DARPins (designed ankyrin repeat proteins) and visual cycle modulators.
Explore the other agents and possibilities, too, including these:
• Oligonucleotides and siRNA therapy
• Anti-integrin oligopeptide treatment
• Complement factor inhibition and serotonin modifiers
• Angiotensin receptor blockers and converting enzyme inhibitors
• Biosimilars and other follow-on biologicals and next generation therapeutics
• Regenerative medicine, neural stem cells (NSCs), cellular and gene therapies.
The R&D holds strength, variety and promise. See what's possible for big pharma companies and specialists in biological drugs (biologics) and other biotechnologies.
How the AMD and Other Retinal Diseases report helps you
• Revenues for retinal disease treatments to 2026 - assess the overall world drugs market's potential and receive forecasted revenues for treating wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD), dry AMD, diabetic retinopathy (DR) and other disorders
• Products' sales to 2026 - discover the predicted revenues of Lucentis, Eylea, Avastin, Visudyne and Jetrea, seeing how those medicines can compete and succeed
• National market forecasting to 2026 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia - explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and growth
• R&D activities - see the progress, trends and prospects in that ophthalmic research and development, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
• Companies, news and opinions - examine the participants, including Roche, Novartis, Bayer, Regeneron and Allergan, and receive two exclusive interviews, helping your reputation for insight and staying ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market - assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantage.
Our brand new survey, by our in-house UK-based analysts, provides knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, plans, decisions and proposals. It reveals information you will find nowhere else.
Discover predictions for rear-eye medicines, getting information to help you now
With our independent analyses explore products, companies, progress and possibilities. Discover the best commercial opportunities, as well as ways to help patients.
Having that market data means you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss a crucial opportunity. Through your choice find how you could save time and effort, also benefiting your authority, reputation and results.
Our investigation provides you with definitive data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions to 2025 for retinal pharmaceuticals. So avoid missing out - please order the report now.
Allergan and Molecular Partners
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
Casey Eye Institute
Chengdu Kanghong Biotech
Germany's Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (IQWiG)
International Diabetes Federation
Italian Competition Authority (ICA)
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Neuron Systems Inc.
Oregon Health and Science University
Stemedica Cell Technologies
UK's General Medical Council
University College London (UCL)
US National Eye Institute
VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100