LONDON, June 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
An average of 75% of every premium dollar earned by Insurance companies worldwide is being spent on claims and claims related expenses. Therefore the claims process has been identified as the key area to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
PEX Network have just launched The Claims Transformation Forum, which will assemble leading insurance companies from across Europe to discuss how they are transforming claims into a faster, leaner and more customer-focused function.
"I am very excited by the outstanding panel of speakers for this year's forum, who are here to guide the delegation through their biggest challenges," commented Kim Palfrey, the forum's director. "We have assembled an innovative programme with keynotes, roundtables, panel discussions and networking sessions led by the most senior and experienced claims professionals in the industry, who will be on hand to answer the most pressing questions."
The full speaker list has just been released and includes:
- Inji Charkani, Chief Claims Officer, AXA
- Martin Milliner, Claims Director, LV
- Mark Taylor, Head of Auto Claims Technical Controller EMEA, AIG
- Bob Spencer, Head of Claims Counter Fraud, Direct Line
- Alessandro Paoli, Head of Claims Strategy Development & Delivery, Zurich
- Travis Bowles, Head of P&C UK Claims, Amlin
- Peter Smith, Claims Director, ERS
- Caroline Johnson, Head of Third Party Claims and Technical Services, LV
- Ingrid Woodward, Vice President, Global Customer Operations, AIG
- Julian Millar, Head of Claims, Travelers
- Adam Gooch, Head of Claims & Insurer Protection, Coverbox
- Lily Monk, Director, Household Claims, Direct Line
- Bob Still, Claims Director, Tradex Insurance
- Polly Fishwick, Head of Strategic Change, Wesleyan Assurance Society
- Kulbir Kang, Head of Casualty and Motor Claims Operations, Zurich
The Claims Transformation Forum 2016 will take place 13-14 September in London, UK. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration information at http://www.claimstransformation.com/news , call +44-(0)207-036-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Jane Cook at Jane.Cook@iqpc.co.uk.