LONDON, November 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lowest cost gold bars stored in the safest vaults in the world is being launched today by international gold broker, GoldCore
- Zero Premium Gold allows investors to buy gold bars at a record low premium of just 0%
Investors internationally can now own physical gold bars at the lowest prices in the market. Investors can buy gold bars at a record low premium of just 0% which is at the live market spot gold price.
Zero Premium Gold is as cost effective as gold ETFs, bank gold accounts and other gold investment vehicles with the added security of direct ownership of the underlying physical gold bars in the safest jurisdictions in the world - Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong.
GoldCore have offered gold storage since 2004 and offer allocated and segregated, coin and bar storage in Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong. Gold bars are legally owned by clients and stored in allocated and segregated accounts, reducing counter party risk.
"We are privileged to have clients in Europe, the U.S. and Asia, including individuals, companies, charities, brokers, family offices and even hedge funds, who often store gold with us for many years," GoldCore CEO Stephen Flood said.
"Many view gold as a way to preserve wealth over the long term and sometimes pass it on to the next generation. Therefore we feel it is important that we are very competitive on price and offer storage in the safest vaults in the world, in the safest jurisdictions in the world," Flood said.
- GoldCore are international gold brokers who are expert in the execution, delivery and storage of gold coins and bars.
- GoldCore have over 4,000 clients in over 45 countries, with over $205 million in assets under management. Gold storage services in Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore are offered to HNW investors and pension owners, financial advisers, brokers, family offices and other institutional investors.
- GoldCore's bullion trading platform is one of the safest in the industry. Client's assets are individually allocated and segregated under direct ownership. Bullion is owned in ultra-safe vaults strictly outside the global banking system.
- GoldCore's research has been featured in international media - on CNBC, CNN, Reuters, FT and Bloomberg. It provides insights into the importance of owning precious metals as part of diversified investment and pension portfolios.
Mark O'Byrne, Research Director