- The low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market is likely to gather valuation of ~US$ 3 Bn by 2030, Increased research activities by players to discover recyclable products will play key role in shaping market expansion
- Asia Pacific low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market will demonstrate lucrative avenues in the forthcoming years
ALBANY, N.Y., Dec. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams are found in different textures. Cross-linked low-density polyethylene foams and expanded low density polyethylene foams are the two main types of LDPE foams. These products are gaining traction across various end-use industries due to their diverse features such as chemical resistance, water resistance, energy absorbance, compressive strength, cushioning, and buoyancy. As a result, the global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market is expected to experience promising demand opportunities during tenure of 2020 to 2030.
Analysts at TMR are of the opinion that the global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market will expand at a decent CAGR of ~5% in the assessment period. Some of the key factors attributed to this growth are increased research activities and development of customized low-density polyethylene foam solutions for different industrial applications.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Foams Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Findings of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Foams Market Report
- The low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market is foreseen to account for ~US$ 3 Bn by 2030 end.
- Thus, the market is estimated to show growth at a decent CAGR of ~5% during the assessment period 2020–2030.
- In terms of end-use industry, the packaging was one of the prominent segments in the global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market during 2019.
- Asia Pacific held lion's share of the global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market in 2019.
- The abovementioned region is predicted to maintain this trend and show lucrative avenues for market expansion during the assessment period.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Foams Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market is projected to gather prominent growth opportunities during forecast period 2020 to 2030. This growth is attributed to plethora of properties of low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams. This product holds low density, desired heat insulation, exceptional corrosion resistance, and optimum sound insulation effects. Due to all these advantages, the global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market is experiencing promising demand opportunities from various industries such as automotive, packaging, sports, building and construction, and electrical and electronics.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Foams Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
- The market for low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams is expected to gather lucrative avenues from packaging sector in the forthcoming period.
- In recent times, there is remarkable rise in demand for low density polyethylene foams in the production of expanded polyethylene foams and cross-linked polyethylene. This factor is likely to generate promising expansion opportunities in the global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market in the forthcoming period.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/3488
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Foams Market: Competitive Assessment
- The presence of many active players denotes that the competitive landscape of low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market is highly intense. To sustain in this scenario, market players are focused on using diverse strategies such as mergers and acquisitions.
- Major players operating in the global low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market are growing investments in research and development activities. With this strategy, enterprises are focused on the development of recyclable low density polyethylene foams.
- The list of important companies working in the low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market includes Armacell International S.A., The Dow Chemical Company, Zotefoams plc, Sealed Air Corporation, UFP Technologies, Inc., JSP, Abriso-Jiffy NV, INOAC CORPORATION, American Excelsior, Inc., and Thermotec.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The low density polyethylene (LDPE) foams market can be segmented as follows:
- Cross-linked Polyethylene Foams (XLPE Foams)
- Expanded Polyethylene Foam (EPE Foams)
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (including Medical and Aerospace)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market - The global polyethylene pipes & fittings market is primarily driven by the increase in usage of polyethylene pipes and fittings for water distribution in the water and wastewater treatment industry. Rise in investment in housing, infrastructure, and agriculture activities is estimated to boost the demand for polyethylene pipes and fittings across the globe. Water supply is the major requirement in construction and agricultural activities. This is projected to propel the demand for pipes and fittings. In turn, this is likely to augment the polyethylene pipes & fittings market. Over the last few years, demand for water distribution and service pipes has increased significantly in the building & construction sector, led by the rise in new housing construction and non-residential building activities. This has boosted the polyethylene pipes & fittings market.
Polyethylene Wax Market - In terms of value, the global polyethylene wax market was stood around US$ 300 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than to 3.0% from 2019 to 2027. In terms of application, plastic additives & lubricants segment held a major share of the market in 2018 owing to the wide application of plastics in various end-use industries where plastic additives such as plasticizers, flame retardants, antioxidants are widely used in making plastics for various application. Based on region, Asia Pacific held major share in 2018 and is expected to grow at significant rate of more than 3% compared to other region between 2019 and 2027. Presence of various end-user industries such as packaging, rubber, plastics, cosmetics and others where polyethylene wax are majorly utilized is the major factor which drives the demand for polyethylene wax in Asia Pacific. Market share of North America and Europe are projected to exhibit moderate growth during the forecast period 2019 to 2027. Rise in demand for candles in North America and Europe is the major factor which is expected to drive the demand for polyethylene wax in these regions.
Plastic Recycling Market - In a report published by Transparency Market Research, it is predicted that the global plastic recycling market would expand at a stellar pace of 6.8% over the period ranging from 2019 to 2027. Furthermore, the total value of the global plastic recycling market is expected to touch US$60 Bn by 2027, rising up from a value of US$34 Bn in 2018. The global plastic recycling market is expanding at a sturdy pace in recent times, majorly due to the growing focus on environmental sustainability. Plastic recycling has become an obligation for all major industries that intend to retain their corporate value and social responsibility. Statistics related to environmental pollution reveal abysmal figures about the amount of plastic that is discharged in the surrounding on a daily basis. This waste could originate from industrial, commercial, and residential units, and poses a severe threat to the environment. Henceforth, the global demand for plastic recycling is expected to rise at a rapid pace in the years to follow.
Polyalkylene Glycol Market - Polyalkylene glycol is used in a variety of new products in personal care and pharmaceuticals industries. There are numerous ongoing research studies to develop products using polyalkylene glycol as an ingredient. PEG is one of the most popular ingredients in several products in the pharmaceuticals industry. It is widely used in laxative formulation and tablet, powder, syrup, and capsule form. Development and commercialization of bio-based polyalkylene glycol is an added advantage in personal care and pharmaceuticals industries. Thus, increase in demand for polyalkylene glycol in pharmaceutical and personal care industries is driving the polyalkylene glycol market.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/low-density-polyethylene-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research