PARIS, May 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
To read the full version: https://we.tl/2h0U4U5goN
Wait for it…watch it…Worth It!
This evening, L'Oréal Paris has your plans covered: The Worth It Show debuts its very first live broadcast from the iconic Martinez beach, with an episode full of cinema, beauty and exclusive content at the Cannes Film Festival 2018!
In the lineup tonight:
- A live interview with Jane Fonda
- A live make-up decoding of Jane Fonda's red carpet look by Val Garland, L'Oréal Paris Global Makeup Director
- A special sit-down with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau for our "Men of Worth" interview
- An intimate "Rendez-Vous" with Deepika Padukone
- A glamorous interview with "Beauty vs Cinema" with Cheryl
- And other fun glimpses into life on La Croisette with L'Oréal Paris spokespersons and surprise beauty and cinema guests!
Don't miss the tonight's very last show on L'Oréal Paris Facebook page, from 8:30pm - 9:00pm CEST.
Missed the broadcast yesterday? Check out the Worth It Show's most "share-worthy" moments:
To follow The Worth It Show and L'Oréal Paris at Cannes 2018:
Facebook - L'Oréal Paris Official
Instagram - @loreamakeup @lorealhair
YouTube - L'Oréal Paris Official
L'Oréal Paris - International
Remy Averna - Remy.email@example.com
Catalina Gonzales Decker - Catalina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bureau de presse Elan Edelman
Emilie Cannamela - Emilie.Cannamela@elanedelman.com
Violetta Sturiale - Violetta.Sturiale@elanedelman.com
SOURCE L’Oréal Paris