LONDON, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Live Bingo Network (LBN), one of the leading online bingo operators in the UK, has recently introduced Free Spins feature, thus adding to the fun and excitement of playing slot games.
Free spins will act as new currency on all LBN sites, allowing the players to indulge in the slot game of their choice. It will also provide a compelling gaming experience to the players and help them to strike it lucky at slot games.
How does Free Spins benefit the players?
- More Play, More Fun, More Wins
- Increases chances of winning as there are free spins to play with
- Winnings get added to the Bonus Balance and can be used to play other games
- Both depositing and non-depositing players can take advantage of this new currency
Players can earn Free Spins at all LBN sites through several ways. Free Spins that players get are easily accessible under the "Freebets" tab in the game lobby.
"Through Free Spins feature, we want to provide more value to our players. Our goal is to add to the fun and excitement of playing slot games and allow them to experience some of our best slot titles," stated Neeraj Jha, Managing Director, Live Bingo Network.
About Live Bingo Network
Live Bingo Network, Powered by Cozy Games, is one of the leading bingo operators in the United Kingdom with 34 skins offering instant liquidity, industry leading software and top-tier brands.
Key Highlights of Live Bingo Network
- 5 Step White-label delivery process - Go Live in 7 days.
- Network rooms with pooled liquidity and lucrative jackpots - Low Risk, High Returns.
- 25,000 daily player visits - Single Account Access for online and mobile game play.
- World-class gaming network known for quality, innovation, responsive designs and a suite of 50+ mobile games.
- Third-party games through collaboration with reputed gaming companies like Spin, Sigma and Lightning Box.
Offline bingo providers looking to go online or media companies in the gaming realm can approach LBN for partnership. LBN is licensed in Isle of Man and regulated by the IOM Gambling Supervision Commission. The network continues to serve a whopping 1.3 million players and this number is expected to increase sharply with the addition of new slot games.
Please visit http://www.livebingonetwork.co.uk for further details.
Primary Media Contact:
Neeraj Jha, Managing Director,