PUNE, India, August 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The report, "Lithium-ion Battery Manufacturing Equipment Market by Type (Electrode Manufacturing, Cell & Battery Assembly, and others), Industrial Application (Consumer Electronics, Automotive), Mode of Operation - Global Analysis and Forecast to 2025," published by Converged Markets® states, the lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market size was projected to grow from USD 1.27 billion in 2017, to reach USD 1.92 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2018 to 2025.
Browse 91 market data tables and 57 figures spread through 141 pages and in-depth TOC on "Lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment Market"
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report
The lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market experiences significant growth due to the rise in its demand. Developments in battery technology driven by advancements in consumer electronics and automotive segments fuel the demand for lithium-ion batteries. The availability of standardized and specialized equipment in the sector aims to improve industry participation and increase demand for the manufacturing equipment.
Equipment type witness growth in cell & battery manufacturing assembly technologies
The cell & battery assembly segment holds the largest market share in the equipment types available to manufacture lithium-ion batteries. The electrode manufacturing process is heavily specialized and is often conducted by a number of outsourced players. The assembly equipment has witnessed substantial growth in automation including end-to-end process solutions. There are companies providing varying degrees of automation across different functions. There are certain aspects of production that require human intervention to an extent with an aim to minimize incidents such as dismemberment and accidental fires. This leads to an improvement in production efficiency, which is a key factor to develop automated machinery.
Request for Sample Report @ https://convergedmarkets.com/request-report-sample
Automotive segment to dominate the equipment market by 2025
The automotive segment is one of the dominant forces in the lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market. The automotive market occupied largest market share of the lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market in 2017. The shift to electric drivetrains is among the key factors that drive the growth in the sector. Stringent emission regulations and prospective bans on the sale of petrol and diesel-powered cars cause a paradigm shift towards electric cars. The development of specialized battery technologies and equipment is expected to bolster growth in the industry over the next decade.
Asia-Pacific leads the global lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market
The Asia-Pacific region holds the largest and fastest growing market for lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment. Countries such as China and Japan are among the key contributors towards the growth in the region. The high manufacturer participation and the proximity to battery manufacturing units' further aid growth in the sector. The manufacture and sale of standardized equipment has helped improve business interests both, locally and globally.
Make an Inquiry @ https://convergedmarkets.com/inquiry-before-buying
The major players include Siemens, Hitachi, Targray, Sovema Group, Manz, Wirtz USA, Gelon Lib Group, Bryer-extr, and Xiamen Tob New Energy Technology. These companies adopted strategies such as acquisitions, expansions, agreements, partnership & collaborations, and new product launches to strengthen their position in the market.
Browse Related Reports:
Lithium-Ion Battery Materials Market by Type (Cathode, Anode, Electrolyte, Separator, and others), Application (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Industrial, and others) - Global Opportunity Analysis & Forecast To 2025
Lithium-ion Battery Market by Power Capacity (0 To 3,000 mAh, 3,000 mAh to 10,000 mAh, and 10,000 mAh To 60,000 mAh), Application (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Industrial, And Others) - Global Opportunity Analysis & Forecast To 2025
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What was the market size, in terms of value (USD million) of the lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market in 2017, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2025?
- What was the revenue generation of lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market in 2017 and what is their growth prospect?
- What is the market size of different segments considered in the study such as type, industrial application, and mode of operation, and their respective growth prospects?
- What is the lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market size for different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market?
- What kind of new strategies is being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment market by analyzing through market share analysis?
About Us -
Converged Markets is a premier provider of market intelligence and advisory services that delineates a focused vision to provide indispensable insights and strategic decision support to business leaders worldwide. Our team of knowledgeable and industry-experienced Business Consultants follows a distinct research approach and rigorous methodologies to analyze market dynamics that directly or indirectly impact mainstream businesses.
Comprehensive coverage of multiple industries and consistent deep-dive analysis are ingrained in our research methodology; and together these form the basis of our strategic research outcomes that aid our clients with the strategic growth roadmap.
We employ a number of assets and research tools that set us apart from other market research firms. Additionally, with long-term strategic partners and in-house expertise in all major industries, Converged Markets offers global, regional, and country-level analysis and insights to clients that assist them to make fact-based decisions and achieve their key business objectives.
Ms. Apurva Jakhar
Business Development Manager
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/converged-markets/