SAN FRANCISCO, May 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Lighting Product Market is estimated to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period as the scope, product types, and its applications are increasing across the globe. Lighting may be defined as all forms of illumination that are used to see a person, object, or the surrounding. The factors that propel the growth of the lighting product market include increasing acceptance, continuous research and developments in the field of lighting, development of high-intensity discharge tubes, LEDs, and OLEDs, rapid urbanization in numerous developing countries and the growth of smart cities in emerging regions with robust emphasis on effective utilization of energy. On the other hand, there are factors that may hamper the growth of the market including lack of consciousness relating to payback periods and reduced installation costs and the absence of a common open standard. Lighting product market may be explored by component type, application, and geography. Lighting product market may be explored by component type as Standalone Type (T8 LED Bulbs & Tubes, LED Tubes, and Bulbs, Others (Discharge Tube, Incandescent etc.)) and Lighting Fixture (Recessed Lighting Fixture, Ceiling Fixture, Strip Light Fixture, Others (pendants, Chandeliers etc.)). Lighting product market could be explored based on the application as, (Industrial, Residential (Floor Lamp, Table Lamp, and Desk Lamp), Commercial and Outdoor (Parking Garage, Street Lights, Landscape)).
Download PDF to know more details about "Lighting Product Market" report 2021.
Lighting product market is categorized based on geography into North America, Latin America, Japan, Middle East, and Africa, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, and Eastern Europe. The "Asia-Pacific" segment led the lighting product market in 2017 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance by 2021. The key factors that could be attributed to the growth include high demand for lighting product and rising usage of lighting product in industrial automation in the developing countries such as China, India, and Japan. The key players contributing to the robust growth of the lighting product market comprise Dialight, Bridgelux, CITIZEN ELECTRONICS, LG Innotek, Eaton, Hubbell, EVERLIGHT, Panasonic Corporation, KYOCERA Corporation, Intematix Corporation, TOYODA GOSEI, Samsung Electronics, Sharp, Zumtobel Group, Seoul Semiconductor, TOSHIBA. The leading companies are taking up partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures in order to boost the inorganic growth of the industry. The report package Global Lighting Product Market to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for lighting products in the world. Along with a global lighting products market report, the package includes country reports from the following countries:China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Access 297 page research report with TOC on "Lighting Product Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-lighting-product-market-to-2021
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the lighting product market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How much lighting products are produced in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How is the market split into different types of lighting products?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand for lighting products, 2010-2021
- Production of lighting products, 2010-2021
- Lighting product market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Infra-red and ultra-violet lamps
- Sealed beam lamps
- Tungsten halogen lamps
- Other filament lamps
- Electric discharge lamps (fluorescent, hot cathode)
- Electric discharge lamps (mercury or sodium vapour)
- Electric ceiling and wall lights
- Electric floor, table, desk and bedside lamps
- Portable electric lamps
- Other electric lamps and lighting fittings
- Non-electric lamps and lighting fittings
- Illuminated signs and name-plates
- Parts of lighting products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the lighting product market in the world to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Synchronous High-Speed Camera Market
- Monolithic High Voltage Capacitor Market
- Video Electrical Brain Monitoring Market
- Kids Smartwatch Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.