- Third annual "Legends of Silicon Valley Forum" gathers visionary panelists to discuss the valley's future outlook of innovation
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At GIL 2013: Silicon Valley, The Frost & Sullivan Institute brings together a panel for "The Legends of Silicon Valley Forum" taking place Wed., Sept. 11 at The Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, Calif.
The forum will bring together a panel of 12 pioneers to lead a provocative and interactive discussion focused around the anticipated outlook of innovation in Silicon Valley. Candid dialogue exploring key insights and best practices driving today's stakeholders will include social media, green technologies, cloud computing, and transcendent management issues, such as innovation and retention of talent.
For more information on joining this unique global community, or to inquire about partnering with The Frost & Sullivan Institute, or for GIL 2013: Silicon Valley, please email Frost & Sullivan's Global Director of Corporate Communications, Mireya Espinoza, at email@example.com.
"The Frost & Sullivan Institute's Board of Advisors is made up of support partners as well as visionaries, innovators and leaders from Silicon Valley. This year the board has done an amazing job at identifying and honoring 12 notable individuals who have made significant contributions to economic development in Silicon Valley," said Frost & Sullivan Chairman, David Frigstad. "It is an honor for the Frost & Sullivan Institute to induct the 12 panelists into the Legends of Silicon Valley."
Andrew Keen, CNN columnist and the host of "Keen On," will be moderating the discussion, which will include:
- InvenSense's Chief Executive Officer Behrooz Abdi
- Extreme Networks, Inc.'s President and Chief Executive Officer Charles Berger
- Telenav's Chief Executive Officer HP Jin
- Brocade's Founder and Managing Editor Lloyd Carney
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson's Founder and Managing Director Timothy Draper
- Symmetricom, Inc.'s Chief Executive Officer Elizabeth Fetter
- Fogarty Institute for Innovation's Founder and Chairman Thomas J Fogarty, M.D.
- EFI's Chief Executive Officer Guy Gecht
- NETGEAR's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Patrick Lo
- Guidewire's Chief Executive Officer Marcus Ryu
- Echelon Corporation's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ron Sege
- Fortinet's Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer Ken Xie
GIL 2013: Silicon Valley networks some of today's greatest visionaries, innovators and leaders to share their best practices and engage one another in candid discussions on how to leverage innovation as a resource to address global challenges. Attendees will also participate in ice breaking workshops, interactive sessions, networking activities and luncheons, event kickoffs, exhibitions, demonstrations, executive insights and more from Sept. 8 to 11. Click here to register for GIL 2013: Silicon Valley, or visit www.frost.com/growthandinnovationevent . Also, feel free to join the conversation on Twitter through #GILSV .
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Global Director of Corporate Communications
P: 210. 247.3870
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan