NEW YORK, July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Responding to strong client demand in Latin American - leadership consulting firm YSC expands its global footprint by opening its 13th international office in Mexico City. The office is founded by new hire Steve van Zuylen (formerly Chief Learning Officer, LatAm, HSBC).
Mr van Zuylen reports into New York-based MD Americas, Andy Houghton, with a remit to grow YSC's presence in Mexico. YSC already has long-established clients in the region, such as Diageo and BP, previously serviced by YSC's offices in the USA.
On YSC's expansion into Mexico, Mr Houghton states: "We're experiencing very strong client demand in Latin America, led both by multinational firms opening up in the region, and by domestic companies looking to identify and nurture talent, to benchmark it against global standards and to build organisational capability across the board".
On Mr van Zuylen's appointment, Mr Houghton states: "Steve is a fantastic hire to spearhead our entry into Latin America. He brings a very strong track record of driving and delivering talent management programs, leadership and development initiatives and HR consulting. He also has significant in-country experience having worked for some of the world's most successful companies."
On his appointment to YSC, Mr van Zuylen stated: "I'm delighted to be joining a company with such a strong international reputation in the leadership and talent space. Seeing the pace at which YSC has grown over the last five years and being part of that continued growth by opening the firm's first office in Latin America is hugely exciting".
Notes to editors:
- YSC is the industry leader in the business psychology/leadership consulting sector.
- Current clients include: AstraZeneca, Rio Tinto, Bank of America, BP & Burberry. Further info http://www.ysc.com/about-clients.htm
- YSC partners with clients to build individual and organisational capability. Further info: http://www.ysc.com/about.htm
- The firm has 13 offices spanning EMEA(5), Americas(5) and Asia Pac(3). New offices opening in FY2011/12 include Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Melbourne.
About Steve van Zuylen
- Mr van Zuylen's biography http://www.ysc.com/Team/StevevanZuylen/
- High-res photo of Steve van Zuylen http://www.ysc.com/media/consultants/SteveVanZuylenYSC-2.jpg
Contact for further info:
Contact1: Matthew Sinclair, Global Marketing
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T:+44(0)20-7520-5525, M:+44(0)7538-082-285
Contact2: Heather Pantello, Operations Director
E: email@example.com, T:+1-212-661-9888, M:+1-203-969-4128
50 Floral Street
London WC2E 9DA