MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan is pleased to present the 17th Annual Digital Marketing: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange event on July 11 to 13, 2016 at Omni Grove Park Inn, in Asheville, North Carolina. The event will focus on the theme of Digital Transformation: Leading Marketing's Revolution.
Thought leaders from Lenovo, Ingersoll Rand, and other notable organizations will discuss the latest best practices designed to help marketers lead change in the "age of the customer." Participants will explore the often transformational mindset needed to meet the post-millennial, "customer in control" shift to mobile, social and chat interactions, assess the marketing risks and rewards presented by advanced analytics, augmented reality, personalization and other technologies; and learn how to implement and continuously test a truly customer-focused content marketing strategy.
Key sessions will include:
- Success Story – Content Marketing that Truly Engages the Customer
Donna Bedford, Global Digital Lead, Lenovo, will explain why it is of critical importance to update and test your content marketing strategy on a continuing basis. She will explain the various ways today's customer consumes content and address how device types, time of day and other factors influence communications and results.
- Ask the Experts! Panel Discussion: Modeling a Modern Marketing Organization
A panel of leading marketers will explore best practices for bridging the gap between IT, customer service and finance to optimize the customer experience and create a model marketing organization. The panelists will present guidelines for recruiting and retaining "A-list" digital marketers--those equipped with the critical skills and talents necessary to compete and win in the new world of digital marketing.
- Peer Council - Harnessing the Latest Technology for Your Digital Marketing Approach
Led by HeartMath Chief Marketing Officer, Catherine Calarco, this session will explore the myriad of new marketing technologies available today and assess the usefulness of marketing tools such as personalization, effectiveness review tools, augmented reality, wearables and more. The council will also discuss the best approaches to analytics and search engine optimization, social media management and more.
This highly interactive business to business event will offer senior level marketing executives the opportunity to benefit from:
- Truly innovative case studies and best practices
- Dynamic collaboration zones that foster disruptive and transformational thinking
- Panel discussions led by industry trailblazers
- Networking opportunities with peers and professionals leading the way in digital marketing
Don't miss out on this opportunity to help lead marketing's digital revolution. To register for the 17th Annual Digital Marketing: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange event, or to view the event agenda, please visit: www.frost.com/mar
For more information, please email email@example.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan