DUBLIN, Aug. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxsw7d/lead_acid_battery) has announced the addition of the "Lead Acid Battery Market in Indonesia 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The following companies are recognised as the key players in the Lead-Acid Battery Market in Indonesia: Century Batteries Indonesia, Gramitrama Battery, GS Battery, Nipress, PowerPlus, Indobatt Industri Permai, Selatan Jadi Jaya, Tri Mega Baterindo, Trimitra Baterai Prakasa, Yuasa Battery Indonesia, Silkon, Solar Power Indonesia and World Star Battery Indonesia
There is a growing demand for stationary lead-acid batteries owing to their advanced features such as low discharge rates, economical service, high supply reliability, and limited cycle count. This has increased the adoption of lead-acid batteries among several industrial applications. In addition, these batteries are cost-effective and can store large amounts of energy at lower cost, thereby resulting in the high adoption of lead-acid batteries for energy storage systems.
According to the report, Lead Acid Battery Market in Indonesia 2015-2019, the growth of the market will be driven by several factors. The focus toward AGM batteries is one such factor. AGM batteries are innovative and sealed lead-acid batteries that make use of AGMs between the battery plates. They have higher energy density and are maintenance free, thus gaining popularity among end-users.
In addition, the report states that the harmful effects of lead-acid batteries are making investors reluctant to invest in this technology, thereby hampering the market growth.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary 02. List of Abbreviations 03. Scope of the Report 04. Market Research Methodology 05. Market at a Glance 06. Introduction 07. Market Landscape 08. Market Segmentation by Application 09. Market Segmentation by Type 10. Buying Criteria 11. Market Growth Drivers 12. Drivers and their Impact 13. Market Challenges 14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 15. Market Trends 16. Trends and their Impact 17. Vendor Landscape 17.1 Competitive Scenario 18. Key Vendor Profile
List Of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Li-ion and Lead-acid Battery Comparisons
Exhibit 3: Nipress: Business Segmentation by Revenue 2014
Exhibit 4: Nipress: Business Segmentation by Revenue 2013 and 2014 ($ millions)
Exhibit 5: Nipress: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014
- Century Batteries Indonesia
- Gramitrama Battery
- GS Battery
- Indobatt Industri Permai
- Selatan Jadi Jaya
- Tri Mega Baterindo
- Trimitra Baterai Prakasa
- Yuasa Battery Indonesia
- Solar Power Indonesia
- World Star Battery Indonesia
For more information visit
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets