DUBLIN, April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zrljn/latin_american) has announced the addition of the "Latin American Contract Research Organization Market" report to their offering.
This research service presents an overview and analysis of the Latin American Contract Research Organization (CRO) market with a focus on Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico. It provides country revenue by phase, therapeutic type, and region. The study discusses key challenges and emerging market trends, while providing detailed information on support services such as central laboratory services. It also outlines market drivers and restraints, market engineering measurements, and research and development trends. The study covers the CRO industry's complete life cycle from phase I trials to post-marketing surveillance, and also highlights emerging trends and their importance in current and future market scenarios.
Since 2008, LATAM (Latin America) has been one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical markets in the world. Brazil is expected to become the fourth largest drug market by 2016, behind the United States, China, and Japan. The main drivers for market growth are generic drugs manufactured by local pharmaceutical companies and biosimilars manufactured both by multinational and local pharmaceutical companies.
In LATAM, global trials accounted for % of the market revenue. Nevertheless, local trials are expected to increase in share over the next years. In Brazil and Argentina, the main target is biosimilar development. In Mexico, local trials may increase due to regulatory requirements which state that clinical studies for biocomparable products must be conducted locally.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary-Latin America
2. Market Overview-Latin America
3. Market Overview-Argentina
4. Clinical Trials Market Overview-Argentina
5. Drivers and Restraints-Argentina
6. Forecasts and Trends: CRO Market-Argentina
7. Regulatory Environment-Argentina
8. Competitive Environment-Argentina
9. Market Overview-Brazil
10. Clinical Trials Market Overview-Brazil
11.Drivers and Restraints-Brazil
12. Forecasts and Trends: CRO Market-Brazil
13. Regulatory Environment-Brazil
14. Competitive Environment-Brazil
15. Market Overview-Mexico
16. Clinical Trials Market Overview-Mexico
17. Drivers and Restraints-Mexico
18. Forecasts and Trends: CRO Market-Mexico
19. Regulatory Environment-Mexico
20. Competitive Environment-Mexico
21. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zrljn/latin_american
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets