DALLAS, December 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets in Latin America' to its store. This report examines Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuala in terms of their attractiveness as pharmaceutical markets and outsourcing destinations. Healthcare systems, government initiatives, intellectual property, and pricing are examined. The report presents results of a survey of 301 industry executives and builds an attractiveness index, based on 4 dimensions to compare the countries.
- All five markets are poised for strong growth in the five years to 2016, with their forecast compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) ranging from 8.9% in Colombia to 20.8% in Venezuela. Factors driving this growth include improved economic performance, an ageing population, stricter quality controls, rising prices and increased public sector coverage.
- Although the majority of respondents to Business Insights' survey are planning to expand their presence in Latin America in the next ten years, distribution (rather than manufacturing or research & development) is the main focus of their expansion plans.
- Domestic companies from the region concentrate mainly on generics and non-bioequivalent "similares", and have shown little interest in original R&D. For those with ambitions to expand, their expansion strategies are based mainly on building up their operations in other Latin America countries.
Request a Sample for the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/144088-emerging-pharmaceutical-markets-in-latin-america.html
Features and benefits
- Gain insights into the relative merits of Latin American markets from a survey of 301 executives.
- Learn about regional variations in IP protection, infrastructure, and disease burden.
- Evaluate pricing and reimbursement environments across the region.
- Forecast pharma market growth to 2016 for 5 markets.
- Analyze each country as a potential outsourcing destination.
Your key questions answered
- How do Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuala compare in terms of healthcare infrastructure and government incentives for pharma companies?
- Which countries have the greatest disease burden?
- How do drug prices and per capita pharmaceutical spending vary across the region?
- Which countries have the greatest incentives for innovation?
- Which country's economy has not recovered since the 2008 recession?
Inquire Before Buying or get your copy of the report on Latin America Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets.
Find selected market research reports at discount prices @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/discount_reports.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 135,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit http://www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.