PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida, Aug. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In less than 50 days, the largest medical tourism event in the world - the 9th World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress - will bring together up to 3,000 attendees from around the world in Washington D.C. this September 25th -28th, 2016.
Video - http://youtu.be/hvGgOZ74NEY
In addition to being the largest event of its kind, the WMTC will also bring together hundreds of buyers of healthcare - see our growing list of buyers here. In 2015, there was over $500M in buyer business and the 2016 conference will set new records.
Here is just a small sample of the buyers attending:
- Directorate General of Medical Commission & Health Missions Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Omar Rajeh Jamal Shalabi, MD
- Chief Central & Western Regions, Chief (A) Eastern Region, Physician Manager-Utilization Management, Managed Care/Population Health, Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare, Saudi Arabia
- Barbados, Minister of Health, Barbados
Jose Quesada, MD, M.B.A.
- Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations, CIGNA Corporation, USA
Dr. Adedayo Osholowu
- Partner & Director, iheoo Partners, Healthcare & Hospital Projects Division, Nigeria
Naim A Yassin
- Founder, Auxillum Assistance, Jordan
Dr. Gulzhan Chimbayeva
- Chief, International Relations Department, Medical Centre Hospital of the President's affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Marketing and Sales Director, Bulgaria Insurance Company, Bulgaria
Come and network with medical tourism decision makers. Register for the congress now HERE
You may qualify for our V.I.P. hosted buyer program – find out more HERE.
Join the entire industry in Washington, D.C! Each year, the WMTC brings together all facets of the industry: healthcare buyers & providers, institutions & governments, technology & investment, and more to collectively move the industry forward in order to reach our goal: to provide safe, high-quality healthcare access for patients around the world.
Contact: Joseph Dawson, (561) 791-2000 x814, email@example.com
SOURCE Medical Tourism Association