- Clinicians to harness remarkable imaging potential of rigid video laparoscope devices in gynecological and urological surgeries
- Manufacturers in laparoscopy devices market lean on fully customizable laparoscopic procedure kits and trays to improve surgical outcomes; Novel procedures such as Single-Incision Robotic Colectomy (SIRC) will help surgeons meet patient outcomes, spurring their market prospects
ALBANY, New York, July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare practitioners worldwide leverage the advancements in imaging technologies and techniques to boost the surgical outcomes, particularly in benign gynecological diseases. The safety and reliability of laparoscopic devices has bolstered their uptake in minimally invasive surgeries in Asia Pacific, spurring scope for new lucrative avenues in the laparoscopy devices market, amidst the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.
Advent of robotic platforms, analysts at Transparency Market Research affirm, has unlocked new value-grab opportunities in the laparoscopy devices market. They further opine that though COVID-19 crisis has hampered the scope of revenue generation, mobile laparoscopy with the aid of smartphones will gain some popularity in coming years.
The laparoscopy devices market stood at US$ 5.3 Bn in 2019. Clocking CAGR of ~7% from 2020 to 2030, the revenue is projected to reach US$ 10.5 Bn by 2030-end.
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=384
Key Findings of Laparoscopy Devices Market Report
- Of all the applications, gynecological surgeries held promising share of revenues in 2019
- Of all product types in laparoscopy devices market, energy systems held a significant market share; the segment expected to make promising strides through 2030
- Of the various regions, North America held the sway in 2019; wide acceptance among clinicians and patient populations to cement the revenue potential
- Asia Pacific expected to emerge as increasingly promising regional market
Explore 204 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Laparoscopy Devices Market (Product: Energy Systems, Robot Assisted Systems, Laparoscopes, Hand Access Instruments, Trocars, Closure Devices, Insufflation Devices, and Suction/Irrigation Devices; Application: Gynecological Surgery, General Surgery, Urological Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, and Others; and End User: Hospitals, Clinics, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/384
Laparoscopy Devices Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The growing number of product approvals backs the high-growth potential of laparoscopy devices market. Gynecologists around the world stand to benefit from remarkable safety of laparoscopic procedures. Further, the minimally invasiveness nature has been driving demand in healthcare industries for boosting.
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic surgeries are likely to breathe new life into the laparoscopy devices market, despite the crippling effects of COVID-19.
- Manufacturers are increasingly focusing on making devices more surgeon-friendly as well as a low-cost modality for patient population
- Hospitals in cost-sensitive markets are increasingly acquiring low-cost rigid video laparoscopes, opening new revenue streams for manufacturers and sellers.
- Integration of video cameras and LED lights with next-generation laparoscopy devices unlocks new avenue in market. In recent years, the adoption of these devices has enabled surgeons to take advantage of novel procedures. A case in point is Single-Incision Robotic Colectomy (SIRC). The evidence-based benefits of SIRC is backed by several years of research. Incorporation of wiper blade-like features in devices is another novel advancement.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=384
Key Impediments for Laparoscopy Devices Market Stakeholders
The risk of infection from surgeries during the COVID-19 pandemic has serves as a huge bottleneck for the laparoscopy devices market, since this has led several surgeries to be postponed. Nevertheless, the demand has gathered momentum due to several urgent surgical procedures and medical emergencies involving laparoscopy which took place in recent months further, healthcare industry will adopt laparoscopy devices due to their high productivity in operating theaters (OT).
Laparoscopy Devices Market: Regional Assessment
Of all the regions, North America has been generating leading share of market revenues. Advances in interventional radiology techniques has cemented the potential of laparoscopy devices. On the other hand, it is Asia Pacific that will expand at remarkable pace in the global laparoscopy devices market. To a great deal, growing number of gynecological, urological, and cardiovascular surgeries propels the opportunities in the regional market. The regional market will offer significant growth momentum on the back of increasing acceptance of laparoscopic procedures among patients.
Purchase the Laparoscopy Devices Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=384<ype=S
The Laparoscopy Devices market can be segmented as follows:
- Energy Systems
- Robot Assisted Systems
- Hand Access Instruments
- Closure Devices
- Insufflation Devices
- Suction/Irrigation Devices
- Gynecological Surgery
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
By End User
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Minimally Invasive Surgery Market: Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) Market was valued at US$ 1.1 Bn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2018 to 2026. Rise in prevalence of various gastric diseases and cancers is anticipated to drive demand for M.I.S. (laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, EMR, ESD) surgeries during the forecast period.
Surgical Robots Market: Surgical Robots Market is expected to reach a value of ~US$ 13.1 Bn by 2027, manufacturers are collaborating with technologists to improve the efficacy of robots that contribute toward better patient outcomes. Companies are increasing their efficacy in AI and machine learning to make surgical robots a mainstream technique in operating rooms worldwide.
Gynecological Devices Market: Gynecological Devices Market is treading a growth path on the back of rising incidence of gynecological disorders such as fibroids and cervical cancer. Rising awareness among women in developing countries regarding therapeutics for gynecological disorders is stoking demand for gynecological devices.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research