PARIS, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
#LaPoste / #InternetofThings / #IoT / #ConnectedObjects / #FrenchIoT / #Hubnumérique / #IoTFrenchTeam / #Startup
As part of the 2nd edition of French IoT program, La Poste is launching a call for innovative Internet of Things projects and opens an online platform to apply.
This contest provides start-ups with an opportunity to join a community of IoT players led by La Poste group and endorsed by its partners:
- BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Derichebourg Multiservices
- Malakoff Médéric
The French IoT contest platform is now open
To access the Multimedia News Release, please click here: http://www.multivu.com/players/uk/7851351-la-poste-launches-2nd-edition-french-iot/
The start-ups can apply online from May 17th until June 17th midnight, on a dedicated platform: https://concours-french-iot.laposte.fr/
This contest is open to French start-ups or foreign companies wishing to expand their business in France.
To apply, start-ups must :
- have an innovative concept in one of the following fields endorsed by the 4 major partners :
- Smart Home & Smart City with BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Connected Commerce & Distribution with Boulanger
- Health with Malakoff Médéric
- Smart Facilities Management with Derichebourg Multiservices
- provide a prototype of a connected device or service
- be compliant with the Hub Numérique
Boosting the 16 young talents of the IoT
As a result on July 15th, 16 finalists (4 per theme selected) will be qualified to join the "French IoT Academy" and will benefit from a business booster program.
The "French IoT Academy" program will start on August 22th 2016.
Four French industry leaders join the 2016 "French IoT" program as partners. They provide their business expertise during the selection process and actively participate to support the winning start-ups.
1. The full rules are available on the platform for applications
SOURCE La Poste