HYDERABAD, India, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Adaptxt® Beta Version 0.9 Offers a Clutter-Free and User-Friendly Keyboard With New and Enhanced Features
KeyPoint Technologies a pioneer in developing innovative user-interface products targeting a wide range of mobile and connected platforms today announced the release of Adaptxt Beta Version 0.9, powered by Predictive Text2.0 that is designed to adapt to the users writing style and allows the user to write more with minimal keystrokes. It provides highly accurate and relevant text prediction, error-correction & auto-correction inputs by combining the best of artificial intelligence and computing technology. The latest Adaptxt Beta 0.9 Version has been developed to cater to a global and multilingual audience by supporting a notable collection of 50+ languages and various industry specific dictionaries.
Adaptxt Beta Version 0.9 release enables swift and effective typing on virtual keyboards. New features available in this release include:
- New installation wizard: The latest stepwise installation guide lets you install and set up Adaptxt in an instant.
- New expandable suggestion bar: The suggested words displayed are restricted to three at any instance; an expandable drop down suggestion bar is also available to view the extensive suggested word list.
- ATR (Automatic Text Replacement): It presents you with the option of creating shortcuts and assigning commonly used text and phrases to it. The abbreviation will be displayed in the suggestion bar preceded by a distinct "+" symbol.
- Private text input mode: This feature can be used to prevent Adaptxt from learning crucial data like your PIN, certain names and locations. It can be used by enabling the private mode which will consecutively disable the implicit learning feature until you send the message. Once sent, disable private mode to allow Adaptxt to serve you best by learning and adapting to your unique style of writing.
- Accents trimmer feature: Non-English-speaking users will find this feature quite useful and economical. Adaptxt lets you reduce the message size by converting the accented form of the characters like "ç","á","é","í","ó","ú","ñ","ä" etc, in the message to its respective non-accented base forms which in turn reduces your SMS cost.
- Quick settings: Features such as private mode, layouts, settings, remove accents, ATR ON and ATR options have been integrated in a single key.
- Hide keyboard feature: Enables you to hide the regular editor and view the background without any obstruction.
Commenting on the release of Adaptxt® Beta Version 0.9, Mr. Sumit Goswami - CEO, KeyPoint Technologies India says, "Necessity led us to research and research led us to innovation. Adaptxt has been a true example of our will and determination to explore and introduce an ideal predictive text input technology to cater a global audience. We have seen an increasing appetite for text input solutions for Android based smart phones in the recent years. Our latest Adaptxt Beta Version 0.9 will enable us to satisfy this raising demand and eliminate the prevailing gap between user requirement and device capability. Adaptxt has been consistently evolved to provide the users with an adaptable multifaceted text input experience."
Talking about the release of Adaptxt® Beta Version 0.9, Ms. Prima Dona - Head of Marketing, KeyPoint Technologies India says, "Adaptxt Beta V0.9 for Smartphones has been developed as a one stop solution for the text input problems on smartphones running on Android today. The user centric product development has helped us in creating a quality solution for a wide spread of devices, screen types, screen sizes and needless to say the multiple Android platforms. This update specifically addresses the users need to create shortcuts for frequently used text like address, a private mode to input text where Adaptxt does not learn the user typed words, improvements made to our artificial and linguistic prediction engine to give more accurate suggestions, etc. This is only the beginning and we intend to bring to the android users even more exciting features in our next updates."
Adaptxt Beta Version 0.9 is currently available on Google Play store and Getjar App stores as well. All the add-ons available on Google Play store for Android users are absolutely free to use for a limited period.
About KeyPoint Technologies
KeyPoint Technologies (KPT) combines best of linguists and enables OEMs, operators and developers to increase the quality of their text input engine across various platforms with reduced cost. OpenAdaptxtTM is dedicated towards developing a global, open, next-generation text input platform and standard.
Privately owned, we are headquartered in Scotland and have offices in India and the US. We operate globally serving partners in key markets such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific with a passionate team of 100+ employees located in many different countries.
Primary Media Contact : Karthikk Chelleppa, Karthikk.firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-939-2518881
Secondary Media Contact : Vinay Kumar, Vinay.email@example.com, +91-984-8433222
SOURCE Ketchum Sampark Pvt Ltd