BELMOPAN, Belize, October 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
JustForex is constantly developing new services and improving old ones for its clients, aiming to make trading even more accessible. With this client-focused approach in mind, JustForex are now introducing a browser-based trading terminal - WebTrader. Until now, anyone with a demo account could have trialled WebTrader but starting today the user-friendly web-platform is available for its clients in real mode.
What is WebTrader?
WebTrader is new online software which makes Forex trading possible simply through a standard browser by connecting clients with their accounts on the MT4 platform. It means that there is no need to download and install any programs- all that is needed to execute trades is a stable internet connection. WebTrader is compatible with all internet browsers and operating systems which allows for access to trading accounts from any device including PCs, tablets and smartphones. This makes it easier to manage trading accounts anytime and anywhere, and easier access means more time for profitable trading with JustForex.
WebTrader can be truly named as the best decision for both professionals and those new to trading, thanks to outstanding key features of the terminal:
- No need to download and install WebTrader on any devices - simply access trading accounts like any ordinary website.
- Compatibility with all devices, operating systems and browsers - the easiest access ever.
- Possibility to manage accounts from different devices for the continuous control of trades.
- User-friendly multilingual interface - English, Indonesian, Malay and Russian versions are available.
- Wide choice of indicators and other analytical tools and a broad range of chart settings.
- Comprehensive statistics of the client's trading operations in the log journal.
Due to its simplified functionality and user-friendly interface, WebTrader is the simplest way to trade- even for beginners of Forex trading. WebTrader means easy and comfortable trading from any device no matter where you are.
For more information please contact: email@example.com