LONDON, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Back for its 8th year, Global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing (GPCM) Summit is the only event in Europe that brings together Heads and VPs of External Supply and Networks, Tech Transfer and Quality to share ideas and strategies for a successful contract manufacturing partnership. The summit, taking place in London from 17-18 June 2014, has become Europe's largest and leading event in the contract manufacturing community.
The GPCM Summit has accommodated the changes in the industry as well as the need for change into this year's programme with new case studies to explore that showcase the new markets and regulations. At the event, you will hear best practice approaches to entering emerging markets, increasing strategic partnerships and ensuring quality.
So what's new for 2014?
- One stream to promote the cross fertilisation of ideas, strategies and solutions that look to accommodate everyone
- Entering protected markets: manufacturing for market access in South Africa and other new markets
- Discussion! This is the only place for open debates and discussion with 50+ industry opinions
- Regulatory updates from regulators - what are the latest quality expectations and quality/audit requirements? Who is responsible for the quality considerations?
- Funding and raising capital - what do VCs look for when making investment decisions?
Find out the answer to that and many other questions at GPCM 2014!
Find the full program, event details and registration information about the Global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Summit 2014 on http://www.gpcmevent.com, phone +44(0)20-7368-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum; if you would like to receive a complimentary press pass, please email Mico Do Tanque Mico.DoTanque@iqpc.co.uk.
SOURCE Pharma IQ