LONDON, September 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Leadership consulting firm YSC has announced the appointment of June Boyle (former HR Director, Organisational Effectiveness, Lloyds Banking Group), to lead its operation in Scotland - based in Edinburgh. June starts at the firm in September as Director and Head of Office.
YSC Executive Director Robert Sharrock stated: "June has previously been a client of YSC and we have enormous admiration for what she has achieved across a range of roles and companies. She is a great addition to our UK directorship and we're delighted to have her on board".
Commenting on her new role at YSC, June Boyle stated: "I have great respect for YSC and have enjoyed working with the firm as a client over recent years. The insights they bring, both to individuals and organisations, is really transformational."
June Boyle's appointment is the latest in a string of new global hires for YSC. Others include Steven van Zuylen (former Chief Learning Officer Latin America, HSBC) who joined to found YSC's Mexico City office. Niloofar Ghods has joined the firm's San Francisco office as a Senior Consultant (formerly with Dell), Ambica Saxena has joined the Mumbai office as a Consultant (from Mercer) and Aoife Keane has joined the London office as a Consultant (from Royal Bank of Scotland).
Notes to Editors:
- YSC is leadership consulting firm that works with companies to build individual and organisational capability.
- Key offerings include 1:1 and team assessment, executive coaching and organisational consulting.
- In the UK, the firm counts half the FTSE100 as clients.
- Globally, the firm has 13 offices, the most recent being Mexico City which opened in August 2011.
- Current clients include: AstraZeneca, Rio Tinto, Bank of America, Sainsbury's, John Lewis, BA & Burberry.
- YSC further info: http://www.ysc.com/about.htm
About June Boyle
- June Boyle's full biography at: http://bit.ly/rc8Ngs
- High-res photo of June Boyle at: http://bit.ly/nVzmJe
YSC Marketing Dept
50 Floral Street
London WC2E 9DA