LONDON, September 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Over 200+ manufacturing leaders will gather for three days in Düsseldorf between, 29th -31st October to attend the 8th Annual European Manufacturing Strategies Summit.
- Join 200+ of your manufacturing colleagues from Europe and further abroad
- Benefit from a comprehensive programme including project case studies, Q&A panel sessions, themed luncheon roundtables and interactive workshops providing you with a unique opportunity to further your learning and banchmark best practice in manufacturing
- Hear from leading speakers including: Goodyear, Rexam, BAE Systems, BMW, Volkswagen, Ricoh, L'Oreal and more.
This year the EMS Summit will focus on improving productivity and cost effectiveness to future proof manufacturing strategies whilst regaining global competitiveness. There will be three dedicated streams, 30+ international speakers, 20+ workshops and a number of themed luncheon roundtables.
Benefits of attending include:
- Hear from Gartner on manufacturing strategies for future growth and competitive advantage
- Understanding the true philosophy of sustaining a lean culture of excellence
- Find out how Robert Bosch has successfully develop a detailed strategy for process measurement within their largest plant worldwide
- Discuss future factory strategies, innovation and collaboration from leading companies: Volkswagen and L'Oréal
- Learn the processes and techniques implemented by Shingo Prize winners, Goodyear and Rexam PLC who will showcase their winning strategies in operational excellence
View the European Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 Program at http://www.ems-summit.com/programm
The EMS Summit will also include the Annual Strategic Manufacturing Awards which reward companies who demonstrate excellence across selected disciplines of manufacturing including lean, innovation, operational excellence and sustainability. Visit the Awards website to find out more: http://www.manufacturing-awards.com
For further information, please email the summit marketing manager Marcia Ardila on email@example.com or call +44(0)20-7202-7799
SOURCE World Trade Group