LONDON, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Compound and Sample Management is back for a 5th year, and with it comes a brand new programme including interactive breakout sessions, a dedicated senior-level strategic stream and a site visit! The event, taking place in London from 6-8 May 2014, will help companies capitalise on outsourcing, define collaborations and build a strategic business model for compound library management. Co-located with the Global Biobanking Forum, this event brings all the key players under one roof to ensure you get the most out of your time.
This Pharma IQ event forms a discussion-based platform for the key players across the field to get to the bottom of strategic and operational issues. Discussions will include:
- What is the cost-benefit analysis of outsourcing vs building internal capabilities?
- How do you demonstrate the ROI from compound libraries and their support for drug development?
- How do you attain the highest level of sample quality?
- What is the best approach for entering into collaborations and what should be considered?
- Defining best practices for building a screening programme to maximise outputs
The world of compound management is changing: yes budgets are being cut, yes expectations are high but with that comes new opportunities and new challenges to face. Reducing costs, increasing outputs and maximising sample quality is always front of mind, so join us at the 5th Annual Compound and Sample Management event to ensure you don't fall behind!
Find the full program, event details and registration information about the Compound and Sample Management Summit 2014 on http://www.compoundmanager.com, phone +44 (0) 20 7368 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to receive a complimentary press pass, please email Mico Do Tanque Mico.DoTanque@iqpc.co.uk.
SOURCE Pharma IQ