- Jasmine is a popular ingredient in the preparation of many foods and beverages due to its aroma and authentic flavor and also its several health advantages
- Cosmetic industry prefers use of jasmine since it helps to restore skin radiance and regulates moisture levels to prevent dryness naturally without blocking pores, which is likely to bolster growth of the global jasmine extract market
WILMINGTON, Del., Aug. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The value of the global jasmine extract market is likely to attain value of US$ 77.4 Mn in 2022. The global market is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2032. The global market is anticipated to attain value of US$ 196.2 Mn by 2032. Jasmine is a popular choice in the beauty industry since it improves skin radiance and regulates moisture levels sans clogging pores. Jasmine extract skin benefits are expected to boost its uptake in the cosmetic industry. As acne-prone skin is oily, an excess of sebum is produced, which results in acne. Jasmine extract benefits, such as its role in aiding maintenance of sebum production by naturally moisturizing skin is expected to drive its demand in the forthcoming years.
Different types of jasmine extract are further utilized in aromatherapy to increase energy levels and stimulation of the brain, which results in psychological well-being. Jasmine is a popular ingredient in the production of many food and beverage items owing to its original flavor and fragrance as well as the fact that it has a number of health advantages. Besides, Jasmine extract for baking is expected to gain prominence with increasing uptake of this extract in the bakery business due to its excellent aroma and health benefits.
At 22% of the global market value, the North America region is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. While the U.S. is expected to account for an estimated 86.7% of the regional market value, with a current market valuation of US$ 14.8 Mn.
Key Findings of Market Report
- With rising consumer demand in the market, there is a growing tendency toward adding antioxidants to food products. The market demand for jasmine extract for cooking is being driven by a global trend toward eating food items containing natural and nutritious ingredients.
- Since jasmine extract contains a variety of anti-oxidants, including polyphenols, catechins, and certain anti-inflammatory qualities, consumers choose it to treat many chronic conditions including arthritis. By preventing unwanted cellular oxygenation, the anti-inflammatory properties of the organic components in jasmine can aid in lowering the swelling and inflammation of joints. Catechins are also helpful in preventing cancer as they stimulate intracellular antioxidants and work with digestive enzymes to promote normal bowel movements.
- Depending on nature, conventional jasmine extract is mostly consumed across the world. With a projected 1,906 metric tons in 2022, the conventional category is expected to have an about 85.2% of the market volume share.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84785
Global Jasmine Extract Market: Growth Drivers
- Depending on end use, the cosmetic and personal care category is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. The segment is estimated to have the major value share of about 39.6%, amounting to a value of around US$ 30.6 Mn in 2022.
- In terms of extraction technique, the Supercritical fluid extraction (SCFE) category commands a market share of 33.5%, with an estimated overall value of US$25.9 Mn in 2022 and an estimated increase to US$66.5 Mn by 2032.
Global Jasmine Extract Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Norex Flavours Private Limited
- Ji'An ZhongXiang Natural Plants Co.,Ltd
- Synthite Industries Ltd.
- The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association
- Mane Kancor Ingredients Private Limited
- Nature Sparsh Health Care
Global Jasmine Extract Market: Segmentation
- Solvent Extraction
- Cosmetic and Personal Care
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
Browse More Food & Beverages Market Reports by TMR:
Garlic Oleoresin Market - Garlic Oleoresin Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 9.4% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
APAC Pet Food Market - APAC Pet Food Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 9.5% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
GCC Condiment Sauces (for Hospitality Sector) Market - GCC Condiment Sauces (for Hospitality Sector) Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 4.8% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
Millet Based Packaged Food Market - Millet Based Packaged Food Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 9.2% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
Ready-to-Drink Beverages Market - Ready-to-Drink Beverages Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 6.6% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
Spring Water Market - Spring Water Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 8.3% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
Vegan Chocolate Market - Vegan Chocolate Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 10.5% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
Basil Essential Oil Market - Basil Essential Oil Market is Estimated to Expand at a CAGR of 10.5% during the Forecast Period 2022-2032
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research