DUBLIN, July 06, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Residential Water Treatment Market: Japan 2017" report to their offering.
A comprehensive analysis of the residential water treatment market for Japanincluding market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints and market forecasts to 2023.
Market Definition by Product:
- Point-of-entry (POE) systems:Point-of-entry or whole house systems treat all the water entering the home.
- Point-of-use counter top (CT) systems:Counter top systems can either be placed on the kitchen counter or can be wall mounted (typically in Asia).
- Point-of-use under-the-sink (UTS) systems:The UTS systems are usually placed under the kitchen sink and do not clutter the kitchen counter.
- Point-of-use faucet mount (FM) systems:FM systems have small filters that go directly on the end of a faucet and are relatively easy to install. FM systems have low capacities and low flow rates as compared to pitchers and other types of water treatment systems.
- Pitcher systems:These systems are also knows as jug filters in certain parts of the world. Water is filtered by gravity through a filter cartridge, mostly made up of carbon. Pitchers and faucet mount systems are cheap residential water treatment systems available to consumers.
- Replacement filters:This study also covers replacement filters.
Key Topics Covered:
II. Asia Pacific: Executive Summary
III. Japan Residential Water Treatment Market
IV. Market Data
- Brita GmbH
- Duskin Co.Ltd.
- Kitz Micro Filter Corporation
- Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui Co. Ltd.
- Nihon Trim Co., Ltd.
- OSG Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Toto Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dzl7tq/residential_water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets