DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trld5f/connected_truck) has announced the addition of the "Connected Truck Market in Japan" report to their offering.
The objective of the research service is to provide an overview of the connected truck (commercial vehicle telematics) market in Japan. The market insight focuses on the current market scenario-trends, drivers and restraints, and challenges. The research also briefly analyses the competitive landscape by focusing on the key vendors (aftermarket or third party and vehicle original equipment manufacturers) such as Hino Trucks, UD Trucks, ISUZU, and Hitachi Automotive. Additionally, it focuses on the telematics installed base and the total addressable market for commercial vehicles.
Entry-level services such as track and trace, performance records (pick-ups and drop-offs), traffic information, and arrival time prediction are the immediate requirements of the fleet operators.
ISUZU is the first mover offering optional telematics since 2002. Other notable OEMs are Hino and UD Trucks, while Horiba Ltd., Hitachi Automotive Systems, Fujitsu, and Yazaki are the key aftermarket vendors.
The most prevalent and preferred business model is the upfront one where hardware cost is claimed initially followed by a monthly service subscription fee.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key findings
2. Market Definition and Segmentation
3. Total Connected Truck Market Overview
- Connected Truck - Total Addressable Market and Contributions
4. Drivers and Restraints - Connected Truck Market - Drivers - Impact and Duration - Restraints - Impact and Duration
5. Solutions and Pricing Model Analysis
- Telematics Service Pricing Range
- Connected Truck Market - Solution Types
6. Business Model and Opportunity Analysis - Key Vendors - Solution and Services - Connected Truck Market - By Business Model
7. Key Conclusions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Fujitsu - Hino Trucks - Hitachi Automotive Systems - Horiba Ltd - Isuzu - UD Trucks - Yazaki
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trld5f/connected_truck
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets