DUBLIN, Feb. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "2018 Japan Automotive Industry - Emerging Dynamics and Future of Japan Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Headline - Annual Demand for PCs, LCVs and HCVs to 2025
The automobile market in Japan provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Evolving market dynamics, customer preferences and business strategies of industry leaders are included.
The research report provides in-depth SWOT analysis of different vehicle market subtypes including PCs, LCVs, heavy trucks, buses, vans and motor cycles. Historic data on the import and export trends by source/destination country are provided.
The research work provides market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025. Impact of business and economic conditions on automotive industry are assessed. Further, GDP, household income, inflation trends through 2005 to 2025 are analyzed along with key demographic patterns during the period.
The automobile industry in Japan is compared with its peer countries in the region for better understanding of the current status of the industry. Further, regional and Global Trends in Automotive industry are also included in the research publication.
Potential market players and their market structures are identified. Business and SWOT profiles of three leading Japan automotive companies are included in the report. Further, all major recent developments and their impact on the Japan automotive industry are analyzed.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends?
- What is the growth potential of Japan passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences changing?
- How is the Japan automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
Key Topics Covered:
Japan Auto-Strategic Analysis Review
- Key Findings
- Shifting Customer Preferences
- Evolving Dynamics
- SWOT Analysis
Japan Automotive Sector-Medium and Long Term Growth Outlook
- Japan Total automotive sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Japan Passenger cars sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Japan Commercial vehicle sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Japan Passenger Cars production outlook, 2005-2025
- Japan LCV production outlook, 2005-2025
- Japan Heavy Trucks Production outlook, 2005-2025
- Japan Bus Production outlook, 2005-2025
Japan Automotive Trade Analysis
- Japan Passenger Cars-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Japan Passenger Cars-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in Japan-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in Japan-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Japan Motorcycles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Japan Motorcycles-Exports value ($ Billions)
Japan Oil Product Consumption Forecast
- Diesel Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
- Gasoline Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
Japan Automobile Industry-Competitive Landscape, 2018
- Domestic vs International Companies
- Industry Consolidation Trends
- Business and SWOT Profiles of Industry Leaders in Japan
Impact of Economic and Demographic Factors on Japan Automobile Market
- Japan GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2007-2025
- Japan Household Disposable Income Outlook, 2007-2025
- Japan Population Growth Outlook, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Age, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Gender, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Area, 2007-2025
Latest Automobile Industry Trends and Developments
Automobile World and Regional Auto Markets in 2017
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8nsrr/japan_automotive?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets