DUBLIN, Mar. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Italy Proton Therapy Market, Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers & Forecast" report to their offering.
Proton Therapy Market in Italy will double by the end of 2021 from its market value in 2016. There are currently three proton therapy centers in Italy that are significantly increasing their capacity to treat more patients. In Italy, the first patients were treated with proton beams in 2002 at the INFN-LNS, Catania. Rising significant cancer incidents in Italy will further enhance the proton therapy market of Italy.
The report studies the market in two parts a) Actual Market and b) Potential Market. The report also talks about a list of all operational and future Proton Therapy Centers, and Reimbursement Policies.
a) Actual Market is the current market which is already present
b) Potential Market is the market which can be achieved; but it has yet not been achieved due to demand and supply gap. At present only a few proton therapy centers are available that can treat a limited number of patients each year.
Italy Proton Therapy Market has been analyzed from four view points:
- Italy Proton Therapy Actual Market & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- Italy Proton Therapy Potential Market & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- Italy Proton Therapy Treated Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- Italy Proton Therapy Potential Patient Volume & Forecast (2009 - 2021)
- Varian Medical Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Italy Proton Therapy Market - Actual & Potential Market
3. Italy Proton Therapy Patient Number - Actual and Potential
4. Italy - List of Proton Therapy Centers
5. Italy - Proton Therapy Treated Patients by Centers
6. Proton Therapy - Reimbursement Policies
7. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
8. Global Proton Therapy - Company Analysis (2010-2021)
9. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
10. Proton Therapy - Challenge
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlwvmb/italy_proton
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets