DUBLIN, Jan. 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pwkhl/it_in_retail) has announced the addition of the "IT in Retail Report 2014-2015" report to their offering.
Fully updated and featuring 31 new companies, the report represents retailers with annual sales totalling over £208 billion, i.e. 63% of the total UK retail sector and encompasses over
The report is in its 11th year, to keep the information relevant and up to date we have added a section on Product Lifecycle Management Systems and show which departments now have IT budgets in addition to the IT department.
Also covered in the report:
- Planned replacement dates for 14 different retail applications
- Multi-channel retailing
- IT spend by Company
- Top 3 investment priorities by Company
- Outsourcing by application type
Whether you are a retailer looking to identify gaps in your IT strategy or an IT supplier keen to gauge which systems retailers are using and when they are up for renewal, the IT in Retail report will enable you to invest time and resources more effectively.
The IT in Retail report enables you to:
- Find out which systems retailers are using and which companies supply them
- Compare IT spend and strategy
- Source new suppliers and investigate what systems are available
- Improve timings and content of your sales pitches to existing and potential clients
- Target retailers with systems due for replacement
Key Topics Covered:
1. Index of Retailers
3.. Executive Summary
4. Analysis by Application
5. Retailer Profiles
- Arcadia Group
- Co-operative Group
- J Sainsbury
- Wilko Retail
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pwkhl/it_in_retail
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets