DUBLIN, February 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6jk2l/it_and_telecom) has announced the addition of the "IT & Telecom Costs 2014-2015 - Large Nordic companies' budgets & forecasts" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
IT & Telecom Costs 2014-2015 - Large Nordic companies' budgets & forecasts maps out both current IT & Telecom spending in Nordic companies as well as the trends. In the report the IT costs levels as well as the allocation of spending is described and analysed.
Both the allocation on IT resources (hardware, software, staff etc.) and on IT functions (infrastructure, ERP etc.) is presented. Furthermore, Nordic companies' telecom budgets and forecasts are reported.
The report is designed to:
- Provide IT cost key ratios for Nordic companies.
- Show key ratio developments as well as forecasts.
- Reporting on the share of IT costs spent on outsourcing.
- Showing how the IT costs of Nordic companies are allocated on the resources that are invested in the IT operations such as hardware and staff.
- Providing information on the allocation of IT costs on IT processes such as systems operations and support.
- Reporting on the share of IT costs spent on new development.
- Displaying how the IT costs of Nordic companies are allocated on functions such as IT infrastructure and ERP systems.
- Providing telecom cost key ratios.
- How does the current economic turmoil influence Nordic companies' IT spending plans?
- How does your IT cost level compare to other large Nordic companies in your industry?
- What differences are there in the allocation of IT resources?
- How much do other large companies spend on IT development?
- What is the cost of IT functions such as infrastructure, ERP and web?
- How does your telecom cost level compare to other large Nordic companies in your industry?
Key Topics Covered:
4. General definitions
5. Using the report
6. IT cost key ratios
7. Expected change in IT costs -
8. IT costs per internal IT user
9. IT costs per total IT user
10. IT costs per PC
11. IT costs per employee
12. IT costs in relation to turnover
13. IT resources costs
14. IT resources definitions
15. Expected change in IT resources spending
16. Outsourcing costs as a share of total IT costs
17. Distribution of IT costs on IT resources
18. IT development costs
19. IT development costs definitions
20. IT development cost share
22. IT processes costs
23. Definition of IT process costs
24. Expected change in IT processes spending -
25. Distribution of IT costs on IT processes
26. IT processes costs as a share of turnover
27. IT functions costs
28. Definition of IT functions costs
29. Expected change in IT functions spending
30. Distribution of IT costs on IT functions
31. IT functions costs as a share of turnover
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6jk2l/it_and_telecom
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets