NEW YORK, September 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- IpreoINK.com offers journalists, capital markets and IR professionals a one-stop location for all of Ipreo's public reports, market analysis, and newsletters
Ipreo, premier global provider of market intelligence and workflow solutions to corporations and investment banks, announced the launch of IpreoINK.com, a new online library containing all of Ipreo's publicly consumable content - reports, articles, market and sector analysis, and newsletters - in one centralized, searchable website.
Ipreo has more than 250 analysts and researchers located around the world, as well as some of the most robust data sets in existence, particularly as relates to buy-side and new issuance deals data. IpreoINK.com contains a wide variety of content produced across Ipreo's equity, fixed income, municipal and corporate businesses. Content categories on the site include:
- Capital Flows - global and regional flow of funds reports
- Equity Data & News - daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly equity market updates
- Fixed Income Data & News - bond holder and debt new issuance trends
- Investor Relations - monthly "BetterIR" newsletter and special reports
- IPO - IPO and equity new issuance reports
- Municipal Data & News - weekly muni deals calendar and quarterly "MuniIC" newsletter
- Sector Reports - global reports on investment in industry sectors
- People Moves - highlighted movements in the investment community from Ipreo's Bigdough database
The new site is a unique, one-stop resource for capital markets and corporate investor relations professionals, journalists, and other interested readers to view and search both current and historical content. The user-friendly site makes it easy for readers not only to access their desired report, but also download it, share it, tweet it, and view related articles.
"Our whole business is built around providing actionable intelligence," said Kevin Marcus, President and COO of Ipreo. "This site is simply an extension of that mission - a new delivery mechanism that facilitates the searching, reading, and sharing of information in an efficient fashion, whether our readers are at home, office, or on the road."
Ipreo is a premier global provider of high quality data, market intelligence, and productivity solutions to investment banking and corporate clients. With decades of experience serving the capital markets, and a reputation for superior customer service, Ipreo is both a dynamic innovator and a trusted resource. Ipreo has more than 600 employees and operations throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. Ipreo is majority owned by KKR. For more information, please go to http://www.ipreo.com.