HANNOVER, Germany, September 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Taiwan stands at No. 6 in the worldwide machine tool sector!
According to statistics compiled by the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI), 75% of the island's machine tool production goes to the export market. China is the largest importer of Taiwan machine tools, followed by the U.S. and Japan. Taiwan also exports to ASEAN nations and the European Union (EU), with Germany forming the biggest market in the EU.
Companies and products:
• CHMER Group (Hall 11, Stand E25) is a driving force in the electrical discharge machining (EDM) industry. At EMO 2013, CHMER is presenting Q4025L, a highest precision grade wire cut EDM, with pioneer gantry moving structure design and the world's fastest 0.07mm AWT (automatic wire-feeding) device. http://www.chmer.com
• Fair Friend Group (FFG, Hall 27, Stand B08) has grown 30,000-fold since 1979. Its major business fields are PCB (printable circuit boards), industry equipment, green energy and machine tools - FFG's primary growth driver. http://www.feeler.com
• Hiwin Technologies Corp. (Hall 7, Stand C36) is one of the largest motion control and system technology manufacturers in the world. At EMO 2013, Hiwin is showcasing RA605, a multipurpose 6-axis robot that can handle a payload of 6 kg and is suitable for rapid pick and place applications. With its high degree of flexibility, it offers outstanding performance even in limited spaces. http://www.hiwin.com.tw
• Tongtai Group (Hall 27, Stand B11) is highly respected for its customized products and turnkey solutions. Tongtai produces a variety of products for metal machining. At EMO 2013, Tongtai is presenting the G series, a high speed 5-axis bridge machine for precision mold/die making for automobile and aerospace components machining. http://www.tongtai.com.tw
• YEONG CHIN MACHINERY INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. (YCM, Hall 27, Stand C68) has been specialized in machine tool manufacturing for 60 years. It is bringing its TCV 3000A-5AX 5-axis high speed high accuracy traveling column vertical machining center, suitable for aerospace, automotive and job shop applications, to EMO 2013 in Hannover. http://www.ycmcnc.com
Meet-and-greet at the press conference:
• Brian Lee, Deputy Executive Director, Exhibition Department, Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
• Agnes Hwa-Yue Chen, Representative, Taipei Representative Office in Germany
• Brad Wang, Marketing Director, Ching-Hung Machinery Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., CHMER Group
• Jenny Chiang, Sales Director, FFG, and Sun Bin, Strategic Business Director, FFG Europe
• Werner Mäurer, Managing Director, Hiwin Technologies
• James Huang, Manager, Sales & Marketing Department, Tongtai Machine & Tool Co., Ltd., and Olivia Sung, Overseas Sales Manager, Tongtai Group APEC
• Brian Chen, Chairman & CEO, Yeong Chin Machinery Industries Co., Ltd.
We would welcome your participation and reporting from the event.
Please register via fax or e-mail using the registration form.
More information about the
• Taiwanese machine tool industry,
• and products,
photos and your registration form can be downloaded at: http://download.media-hannover.de/presse/TAITRA_PressConference.zip
For questions please contact:
mch: media consulting hannover
SOURCE Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)