FELTON, Calif., Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global IoT security market size is projected to account for USD 9.88 billion by 2025 and is expected to grow with 29.7% CAGR over the forecast period from 2018 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Stringent regulations by governments about data privacy which is collected by IoT devices from several sectors such as healthcare, BFSI, and retail are projected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Factors such as securing data generated by connected devices by developing advanced security features are expected to drive market growth. In addition, offering choices to consumers for collecting required data and increasing privacy are other factors driving the need for IoT security.
Growing usage of 3G & 4G long-term evolution, as well as wireless communication and technologies, is fueling the risk of cyber-attacks. Transaction-related information and real-time information are transferred through these networks which are driving need for IoT security. Adoption of IoT is widely increasing in several areas such as smart home appliances, smart retail, health monitors and smart city projects which have increased the need for IoT security.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market" Report 2025.
Growing adoption of cloud technology across organizations has increased the risk of accessing data by unauthorized sources. In addition, increasing trend of BYOD has also raised the concern about data security. Hence, many enterprises and organizations need robust security solutions such as data loss prevention along with IoT security solutions, integration of firewalls to strengthen organizations to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks.
However, low awareness about the benefits of IoT security among organizations and other sectors is hindering the IoT security market growth. In addition, high installation cost is another challenge for market growth. Cling to regulatory compliance, lack of technical skills, and low budget to implement new strategies are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2017, the identity and access management solution segment generated revenue of USD 255.8 million and is expected to grow with significant CAGR.
- The professional service is projected to dominate the market over the forecast period and is expected to reach around USD 2.11 billion by 2025.
- The application security type is estimated to grow with the highest CAGR of over 33% during the forecast period.
- In 2017, smart home and consumer application segment held the largest market share and expected to reach around USD 2.93 billion by the end of 2025.
- In 2017, North America accounted for revenue of USD 442.4 million and expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. North American market is followed by Europe and held the market share of more than 27%, in 2017.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit with the fastest CAGR of over 34.0% during the forecast period.
- Symantec Corporation; Gemalto NV; Cisco Systems Inc.; McAfee, LLC.; and IBM Corporation are prominent market players.
Browse 179 page research report with TOC on "Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-internet-of-things-iot-security-market
Million Insights has segmented the global IoT security market on the basis of component, solution, services, security type, application and region:
- IoT Security Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- IoT Security Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- o Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- IoT Security Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- IoT Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- IoT Security Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Infrastructure & Cities
- Industrial system & Sensors
- Smart home & Consumer
- Transport & Urban Mobility
- · IoT Security Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Household Cooking Appliances Market - The global household cooking appliances market size is anticipated to value USD 124.8 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be associated with the rising preference over homemade food prevailing among the millennial population coupled with the integration of technologies like IoT in kitchen appliances for enhancing the ease of cooking.
- MEMS Microphones Market - The global MEMS microphones market size is estimated to be worth USD 2,991.0 million by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The industry is expected to witness substantial growth due to raising the extensive use of microphones in several end-use applications, especially consumer electronics.
- Road Haulage Market - The global road haulage market size is anticipated to generate revenue of USD 4,071.7 billion by 2025. It is also expected to register a 5.5% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. The rising need for cargo transport and the emergence of e-commerce industry is projected to boost the market growth in the upcoming years.
- Automotive Aftermarket - The global automotive aftermarket size is projected to reach USD 513.8 billion by 2027, according to Million Insights. The major factor responsible for boosting the market growth is the easy availability of automotive components on e-portal and the introduction of new players who offer quality components compared to its original/stock counterpart at a much lower price is expected to boost the market growth.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights