BANGKOK, March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- INTERMACH and SUBCON THAILAND 2015 help companies stay globally competitive and SMEs improve their business strategies by investing in new business opportunities. The AEC will also bring increased competition, encouraging part-makers to raise their standards. As a result, products will provide better value, especially items that require precision accuracy and top quality. Introducing new technology can provide the competitive edge entrepreneurs seek which is where INTERMACH comes in.
INTERMACH - TIME-TESTED FOR TOP RESULTS
For more than thirty years INTERMACH has been ASEAN's Leading International Industrial Machinery Exhibition. The show presents the latest high-tech machinery & cutting edge technology from around the world. And today it is more important than ever, helping manufacturers and subcontractors deal with growth and increased competitiveness in the region. INTERMACH is the only exhibition in Thailand that focuses exclusively on industrial machinery. Each year the event continues to attract more than 40,000 quality trade visitors from over 40 countries.
Mr. Sanchai Noombunnam, Group Director at UBM Asia (Thailand) the show organizer, said: "Thailand has the ability to manufacture more sophisticated items but needs to employ more advanced technology and machinery. By investing in new machinery and technology that provides customized automation using flexible modular techniques and integrated software, Thai entrepreneurs will gain a competitive edge by cutting costs and increasing efficiency. This will further advance Thailand and ASEAN as a major manufacturing hub. INTERMACH will have much of this business-building technology on display at the 2015 show - an event you just can't afford to miss."
SUBCON THAILAND -- PART OF THE SUCCESS EVENT
INTERMACH 2015 is co-located with SUBCON THAILAND 2015 - 9th edition of the Largest Industrial Subcontracting Exhibition for Industrial Parts and Business Matchmaking in the ASEAN region. SUBCON is the only event that is organized by the Thailand Board of Investment and UBM Asia (Thailand). It's a major event for business-building partnerships and matchmaking. The event has enjoyed 1st Class success by linking regional and international corporations, industrial part buyers and entrepreneurs from domestic and international companies from over 15 countries including the ASEAN region and Japan. The 2015 event will feature manufacturers of industrial parts for industries such as automotive, mechanical, electronic, electrical appliances, aerospace, medical device and more.
INTERMACH and SUBCON THAILAND 2015 will feature:
- 1,200 companies from 40 countries with over 4,000 pieces of machinery and equipment on display. More than 150 products will be seen for the first time in ASEAN and Thailand.
- Top Japanese Makers Zone featuring MAZAK (Thailand), Mitsubishi Electric Automation Thailand (MEATH), OKUMA Techno (Thailand), SODICK (Thailand), and TOYODA Machinery S.E. Asia.
- 300 leading industrial part manufacturers from 15 countries at SUBCON Thailand, plus special business match-making with industrial parts buyers from around the world - register for the business match-making program at www.subconthailand.com.
- 10 International Pavilions including Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Mainland China, ASEAN Subcontracting Association, Mould & Die Industry Sustainable Development Project (MDS), the Thai Subcontracting Promotion Association and BOI Pavilions from Chiangmai and Korat. Plus! New Special Showcase of manufacturers in Medical Device parts.
- Japanese leading industrial part-makers zone from Osaka-Kansai, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Yamanashi, and SMRJ.
- Buyer's Village -- where Industrial part buyers display their need for specific parts and provide their requirements and procurement policies.
* Featured in conjunction with Sheet Metal Asia, ASEAN's International Sheet Metal Fabrication Technology and Machinery Exhibition -- the largest of its kind in Thailand.
"Thailand features an excellent supporting industry. Today it is known as a regional manufacturing hub and is home to a highly skilled labor force. Foreign investors, especially Japanese SMEs are seeking business partnerships here. SUBCON Thailand has become the destination of choice for industrial part buyers, and business match-making programs between buyers and part-makers. The event is now the most important subcontracting exhibition in ASEAN for Thai and ASEAN entrepreneurs," Ms. Sonklin Ploymee, Director -- the BOI Unit for Industrial Linkage development, Thailand Board of Investment.
INTERMACH & SUBCON THAILAND 2015
'Further Expansion Manufacturing Industry in Region'
Wed.13- Sat.16 May 2015
BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
Sukanya Amornurathkun (Mrs.)
Sr. Exhibition Manager
UBM Asia (Thailand)
T +66(0) 2642 6911 Ext 211
SOURCE UBM Asia (Thailand)