Forecasts by Pump Type (Centrifugal Pump, Positive Displacement Pump), by End-User Industry (Building, Industrial, Water Utility, Others), by Component (Pump Motor, Variable Speed Drive, Control Systems, Others) Plus Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
• Do you need definitive intelligent pumps market data? • Succinct intelligent pumps market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actional business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The increased focus on efficient energy usage has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The intelligent pumps market is valued at $560.7 million in 2018 and is expected to flourish in the next few years because of the demand for energy efficient pumps and also because lower capital costs are expected in the latter part of the decade driving growth to new heights. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 211 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
• Analysis of key players in Intelligent Pumps technology
• Alfa Laval • Flowserve Corporation • Grundfos • ITT Goulds Pumps • Kirloskar Brothers Limited • Quantumflo, Inc. • Regal Beloit Corporation • Sulzer Ltd • Wilo • Xylem
• Global Intelligent Pumps Market outlook and analysis from 2018-2028
• Intelligent Pumps Market forecasts and analysis by Pump Type from 2018-2028 • Centrifugal Pump Type forecast 2018-2028 • Positive Displacement Pump Type forecast 2018-2028
• Intelligent Pumps Market forecasts and analysis by End-user Industry from 2018-2028 • Building End-user Industry forecast 2018-2028 • Industrial End-user Industry forecast 2018-2028 • Water Utility End-user Industry forecast 2018-2028 • Other End-user Industry forecast 2018-2028
• Intelligent Pumps Market forecasts and analysis by Component from 2018-2028 • Pump Motor Component forecast 2018-2028 • Variable Speed Drive Component forecast 2018-2028 • Control Systems Component forecast 2018-2028 • Other Components forecast 2018-2028
• Regional/Leading Nations Intelligent Pumps market forecasts from 2018-2028 • US forecast 2018-2028 • Canada forecast 2018-2028 • China forecast 2018-2028 • Japan forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of the World forecast 2018-2028 • Germany forecast 2018-2028 • France forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Europe forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Asia Pacific forecast 2018-2028
• Key questions answered • What does the future hold for the intelligent pumps industry? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which end-user industries should you focus upon? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to success and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience • Leading energy/electric power companies • Suppliers • Contractors • Technologists • R&D staff • Consultants • Analysts • CEO's • CIO's • COO's • Business development managers • Investors • Governments • Agencies • Industry organisations • Banks
Alfa Laval Allweiler Pumps and Systems Aptar Pharmaceutical Co. Armstrong Fluid Technologies Bank of America Blakers Pump Engineers Bornemann Pumps Braybar Pumps Eaton Corporation Ebara Corporation Elco group Emerson Electric Co Ensivel Moret Frank Mohn AS General Electric Gesellschaft für Verfahren der Abwassertechnik GmbH & Co Goulds Pumps Grundfos Holdings AS Grundfos Pumps Higuchi Inc. Holiday Inn Hyatt Place Ingersoll-Dresser Pumps Innovative Mag-Drive, LLC ITT Goulds Pumps Karak Machine Corp. Kirloskar Brothers Limited Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Matis Interventions Sarl MultiTrode Pty Ltd Nemera Pumps Nicotra Gebhardt S.p.A. Nihon Kolmar Co., Ltd Presco QuantumFlo, Inc. Regal Beloit Corporation Rodelta Pumps International Saudi Pump Factory Scot Pump SIHI Pumps, Inc. Sulzer Ltd Taisei Kako Co. TaKaDu Ltd. Tartek Oy Walmart Weil and Scot Weil Pump Wilo SE Xylem Yaskawa Electric Corporation
List of Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report Government of India (GOI) The government of China U.S. Department of Energy Water Aid