COPENHAGEN, Denmark, July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Legal IQ's latest 30-page whitepaper explores how you can maximise your IP portfolio by learning from your peers' experiences. Discover what the driving trends are in intellectual property today and where the field is headed in the coming 18 months from the results of our industry survey.
Read the whitepaper and learn:
- How companies are cutting IP cost
- Which geographies are growing
- The effect of industry litigiousness on IP strategy
- How companies are approaching monetisation
- Gain stakeholder buy-in.
The whitepaper is packed with:
- Insights from 5 key leading speakers: including Tom Briscoe Director - Strategy IP & Technology Dako, an Agilent company and Andrew Browne, Senior IP Counsel, Shell
- Your peers views: Opinions from the 'hub' of the industry about the latest news into the IP area
- Listen: Intellectual property videos packed with tips on IP.
This report was produced in the lead up to the 8th Annual Global Patent Congress taking place in Copenhagen on September (22nd-24th). Join 200+ attendees to discuss your key patent challenges including Shell, Nokia, Philips, Orange and more, for more information, please download the agenda here: http://bit.ly/GPC_Agenda
Media contact: Elena Patten, Marketing Manager Tel: +44(0)20-7036-1300, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 8th Annual Global Patent Congress will take place on September (22nd-24th) in Copenhagen. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form here http://bit.ly/GPC_Agenda, call +44(0)20-7036-1300 or email email@example.com.
Press are invited to attend this key industry event. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Elena Patten at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Legal IQ