LONDON, Nov. 4., 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Integreon, a leading global provider of outsourced legal, document, business and research support, today announced its move to a new, state-of-the-art Global Delivery Centre in Mumbai, India, where the company has been an active member of the business community for more than 15 years. The new facility provides Integreon with an enhanced capability for the allocation of up to 1800 seats for professional support services for law firm and corporate clients from the UK, US, Australia and other parts of the world.
"Integreon's new global delivery centre in Mumbai is an investment in the well-being and productivity of our Associates and will ensure we continue attracting the best talent in India," said Bob Gogel, CEO, Integreon. "The facility will also ensure we continue to offer our clients the best overall value and outsourcing experience available in the legal and knowledge services industry."
Features of the new Integreon Mumbai facility include:
- State-of-art IT and facility infrastructure, including a dedicated training room, cameras for Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync communications, and large motorised display screens in support of interactive presentations, training seminars, and team collaboration on a local and global basis
- A platinum LEED certified building structure with double-glazed glass for improved energy efficiency
- Open work spaces with extensive use of natural lighting; high, open ceilings; and glass partitions
- The latest in earthquake resistant design and fire suppressant systems in accordance with India's National Building Code (NBC) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards
- An array of workplace amenities including a gymnasium, team sport recreational facilities, food court, cafeteria, and a day care centre
"Integreon's new Mumbai facility provides a positive work environment that will be conducive to both the professional and personal success of our Associates, and the overall success of our business," said Anshu Gupta, Country Head, India and Head of Strategy, Integreon. "Colour and native artwork are used throughout the facility to create seven energy zones symbolising the seven chakras from the ancient Indian technique of energy management. We are excited about the benefits this move will have for our Associates and our clients."
Integreon's move in Mumbai marks the eighth new office space that Integreon has opened, expanded or relocated to globally over the last 18 months, including London; New York; Manila; Noida (Delhi); Fargo, North Dakota; Austin, Texas; and Johannesburg, South Africa. The facility in Mumbai will function as a key element of the firm's global network of service centres that specialise in providing high-quality support for legal and business professionals. Integreon's commitment to providing its Associates with state-of-the-art operating facilities ultimately benefits its global clientele.
Integreon's newest delivery centre is located at 602, 6th Floor, IT Park Building 03, Nesco Complex, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400063.
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, corporate legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. Around the globe, Integreon's 2,200 Associates support more than 250 clients in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, litigation support and discovery, legal process outsourcing (LPO), document processing, and business support services. With our unrivaled outsourcing experience and industry-leading onshore and offshore capabilities, clients increasingly rely on Integreon to provide value-added solutions and meet their needs in a demanding business environment. Integreon has won more than 40 industry awards over the past five years, including annually being named as "Best Overall LPO" by India Business Law Journal. Integreon supports a global client base from 13 delivery centres across the US, UK, India, China, Philippines and South Africa.