LONDON, June 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Integreon, a leading global provider of outsourced legal, document, business and research support, has received distinguished "gold star" honours from the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP) in recognition of the company's programs for innovation, qualifications, and client experience for outsourcing services.
Integreon was selected for the IAOP honours following an in‑depth assessment by an independent panel of judges. The panel named Integreon to the IAOP's Global Outsourcing 100 list of the "world's best outsourcing service providers" for the third time in four years. Integreon further received distinguished honours within three special award categories, including:
- Programs for Innovation: The IAOP recognised Integreon for the second year in a row for its strong focus on programs for innovation and achievements in driving new forms of value for clients.
- Qualifications: The IAOP's judging panel rated Integreon highly for the quality and breadth of its industry acknowledgements from reputable third-party sources. The judges were particularly impressed by Integreon's collection of company awards and certifications.
- Client Experience: Integreon received the maximum score possible for client experience based on feedback from corporate clients about their experiences in working with Integreon and other outsourcing service providers.
"Integreon is honoured to receive such high recognition from one of the outsourcing industry's largest and most prominent professional associations," said Bob Gogel, CEO of Integreon. "The recognition is testament to our focus on putting clients first, including the efforts of our many Associates around the world who work hard every day to deliver remarkable results."
Notable achievements of Integreon from over the past year include:
- Launch of a Client Services Innovation Program, with Suffolk University Law School, to enhance law student education through legal technology training and paid work opportunities
- Opening of several new or expanded global delivery centres, including in Austin, Boston, Johannesburg, London and Mumbai
- Engagement in collaborative partnerships with leading technology providers, including recently announced alliances with BigHand for workflow management and Recommind for document review automation (see recent case study)
- Expansion of Integreon's Sydney-based business development team following 80 percent growth of the company's business in Australia and New Zealand, as reported recently in Australasian Lawyer.
The IAOP's independent judging panel was led by IAOP Chairman Michael F. Corbett and IAOP CEO Debi Hamill, and included:
- Teresa Harris, Global Supplier Relationship Manager, GE
- William Hefley, Ph.D., Clinical Professor, Naveen Jindal School of Management, University of Texas at Dallas
- Cheryl Seely, Manager, Thomson Reuters
- Paul Quaglia, CIO, Scientific Games
- Mary D. Lewis, Manager, Sourcing Governance & Analytics, Sprint
- Brian Nicholson, Professor of Information Systems, Manchester Business School
- Daniel Beimborn, Professor, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Scott Singer, Managing Director, GBS, Rio Tinto
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, corporate legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. Around the globe, Integreon's 2,400 Associates support more than 250 clients in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, discovery, legal process outsourcing (LPO), operating model transformation and back office redesign. Integreon also excels in business support services such as IT, document processing, finance and HR. With our unrivalled outsourcing experience and industry-leading onshore and offshore capabilities, clients increasingly rely on Integreon to provide value-added solutions that meet their needs in a demanding business environment. Integreon has won more than 50 industry awards over the past five years and supports its global client base from 14 delivery centres across the US, UK, India, China, Philippines and South Africa.
IAOP is the go-to association leading the way to improve outsourcing outcomes by bringing together customers, providers and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional development, recognition, certification and excellence. With over 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP is not only on top of the latest trends but in front of them. Through its expansive global chapter network, premier training and certification programs, knowledge centre, member community and more, IAOP helps members learn, grow and succeed. For more information on how you can become involved, visit www.IAOP.org.