DUBLIN, June 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqbqmn/instant_noodles) has announced the addition of the "Instant Noodles - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Instant Noodles in Million Packs. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 108 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Company
- Ajinomoto Company, Inc.
- Amoy Food Limited
- Blue Dragon
- CJ Corporation
- HJ Heinz Co Ltd
- Jinmailang Food Company
- Kohlico Group
- Mamee-Double Decker
- Nestlé India Ltd
- New Dragon Food
- Nissin Food Products Co., Ltd.
- Nong Shim Co., Ltd.
- Pt. Indofood Sukses Makmur TBK
- Samyang Foods Co., Ltd
- Sco-Fro Foods Ltd.
- Tat Hui Foods Pte Ltd.
- Thai President Foods Public Company Limited
- Toyo Suisan Kaisha, Ltd.
- Fukushima Foods Co., Ltd.
- Uni-President Enterprises Corp
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS, DRIVERS AND ISSUES
3. INSTANT NOODLES: A FREEZE FRAME
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. PRODUCT LAUNCHES & INTRODUCTIONS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 108 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 115)
- The United States (15)
- Japan (7)
- - Europe (22)
- - Germany (1)
- - The United Kingdom (14)
- - Rest of Europe (7)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (70)
- Africa (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fqbqmn/instant_noodles
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets