DUBLIN, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4xg8c/insight_report) has announced the addition of the "Insight Report: Innovative Client Segmentation in Wealth Management" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report provides an in-depth analysis of new segmentation strategies adopted by wealth management firms and private banks following the 2008 financial crisis, and their implications on the wealth management sector.
Increased competition, together with the rise of DIY investment platforms, have encouraged wealth management firms to adopt new segmentation strategies to target customers.
The new segmentation strategies emerged to accommodate the complex needs of private individual clients by targeting them according to their interests, needs, behavior and attitudes to investments, instead of by demographic trends. This method thus allows wealth management firms to focus on customers' specific needs and provide customized products and services. It also allows firms to increase their profit margins by providing the right products and services.
Wealth management firms are also increasingly adopting technological advances to cater to the needs of modern customers and young HNWIs.
The report covers the following areas:
- An overview of the global wealth management market
- Innovation in wealth management practice
- Analysis of brand loyalty
- The future of innovation in wealth management
The report is based on a unique analysis of proprietary HNWI database comprising more than 100,000 individuals, and focuses on four regions: the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Reasons To Purchase:
Take informed business decisions and build better business strategies using the latest information on the development of new segmentation strategies in wealth management.
- New Segmentation strategies are being adopted by wealth management firms to provide niche products and services to customers.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 An Overview of the Global Wealth Management Market
4 Innovation in Wealth Management Practice
5 Brand Loyalty
6 The Future of Innovation in Wealth Management
7 About the Publisher
- ANZ Bank
- Altamount Capital Management
- BNP Paribas
- BNY Mellon
- Bank Sarasin-Slpen
- Bank of America
- Barclays Wealth Management
- Berenberg Bank
- Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab
- Citi Private Bank
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management
- Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Fidelity Investments
- Franklin Templeton
- Hargreaves Lansdown
- ICICI Bank
- Itaú Private Bank
- Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank)
- McGladrey Wealth Management
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Qatar Islamic Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC, Philippines)
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Smith Barney
- Standard Chartered Saadiq
- State Street
- Sun Group Wealth Partners
- Svatora Group
- TD Ameritrade
- The Oracle Capital Group
- Thomson Reuters Wealth Management
- Wagener-Lee Wealth Advisors
- Wells Fargo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4xg8c/insight_report
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets