DUBLIN, Nov 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Consumer Robotics (TechVision)" report to their offering.
Consumer robots have been experiencing significant technology enhancements in the recent years. Robots are destined to play a vital role in transforming everyday lives of humans. Consumer robots can be classified into four main types:
- Personal and Educational
- Security and Surveillance
- Social and Home
- Domestic and Tasks
These robots are developed and designed to assist and cater to the requirements of people in this technologically fast moving world. The most popular consumer robot, which is being adopted widely, is the domestic and task robot. These robots are capable of performing and completing domestic chores and household tasks such as vacuuming, floor cleaning, pool cleaning, and gutter cleaning. The Innovations in Consumer Robots' technology report reviews the recent technology and product innovations in the consumer robot industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the significance and current status of consumer robots?
- What are the factors influencing adoption?
- What are the key innovations?
- What is the patent activity around the world?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What are the future prospects and growth opportunities?
- How can organizations capitalize opportunities?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. A Sneak Preview - Consumer Robots
3. Factors Influencing Technology Adoption - Drivers and Challenges
4. Key Innovations and Advances
5. Innovation Ecosystem
6. Patent Assessment
7. Technology Benchmarking (2016-2020)
8. Technology Roadmap (2016-2021)
9. Key Patents
10. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmmw7c/innovations_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets