BIRMINGHAM,England, October 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Proven Technology Socialises VoC Feedback to Improve Online Reputations for Brands through Authentic, Timely and Accurate Guest Reviews
- iNTERTAIN's Walkabout Restaurants Utilise to Empower Guests with More Information
InMoment, a leading provider of customer experience optimisation and Voice of the Customer (VoC) solutions, has introduced its already-proven social tool, OpenTell[TM], to the UK market. Previously launched in North America, OpenTell is fully integrated with InMoment's VoC platform, and allows authentic customers to share feedback directly with brands, and then publish it online in its unfiltered form in real time.
OpenTell combats the pain points that often accompany public review sites where anyone can leave feedback, whether or not they have actually had an experience with a company. Hospitality brand iNTERTAIN works with InMoment to listen to, understand and share guest feedback across its Walkabout restaurants. This past year alone, insights guests have shared their views with Walkabout who have informed a variety of positive changes that have improved guest satisfaction and in one location alone -Walkabout Temple - driven a 14 per cent increase in food sales and a six per cent boost in food measures, versus last year. In addition to utilising guest feedback internally, Walkabout also invites guests to share their stories with the general public through the OpenTell.com verified review site.
Andy Dean, Customer Experience Manager, iNTERTAIN said: "We have been using a traditional VoC solution for the past five years to help understand what our customers enjoy about our venues and what changes they would like to be made, however this feedback always remained internal - our customers never saw the feedback we were receiving. Through adopting OpenTell we're now able to share all this feedback openly, helping to increase transparency and honesty internal and external to our business. This volume and authenticity provided by OpenTell is essential in helping us connect with customers and provide them with the most accurate and timely view of the experiences they can expect at each of our locations."
OpenTell provides brands and their customers with a range of benefits, including:
- Quantity - A recent analysis showed that, for 100 randomly selected restaurant locations, OpenTell displayed up to 650 reviews for each one review presented by another leading public review site. This increase in statistical validity led to an average ratings increase of 1.2 stars in a 5-star system, and, according to Inc.com, a one-star difference in a restaurant rating can positively impact revenues between 5 per cent and 9 per cent.
- Quality - Every review on OpenTell.com originates from actual paying customers. Only verified customers are invited to post a review. This approach virtually eliminates fraudulent reviews from influencing public perception.
- Timeliness & Relevance - OpenTell continuously generates a high volume of reviews (approximately 30-50 responses per month per location) to ensure the information presented reflects the experience customers can expect. A study conducted by InMoment found that nearly half of locations (46 per cent) on review sites had no new reviews during a 17-month period.
- Transparency - Brands that are willing to publicly share customer feedback are perceived as more trustworthy. In addition, OpenTell allows restaurants to respond openly to guest's reviews, making those interactions transparent to the public, and reinforcing the brand's commitment to listening and acting on guest feedback.
"OpenTell helps brands improve their online reputations by leveraging their most valuable asset - their satisfied customers," said Gary Topiol, Managing Director International for InMoment. "Customers have a wealth of great experiences that brands simply are not harnessing. We developed OpenTell as we saw a gap in the market for a tool that allowed businesses to share all the feedback they receive - both positive and negative - and ensure that all reviews posted are genuine responses, ensuring transparency. Using OpenTell, brands are able to harness more pieces of feedback to create a more accurate picture of their customer experience and are able to make more impactful changes to their business as a result."
For more information about OpenTell, visit http://www.opentell.com.
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) optimisation platform that helps brands leverage customer stories to inform better business decisions, and create more meaningful relationships with their customers. Through its Experience Hub™, InMoment provides Voice of Customer (VoC), Social Reviews & Advocacy, and Employee Engagement solutions, as well as strategic guidance, support, and services to nearly 400 brands in 95 countries. The company is the leading VoC vendor for the hospitality, retail, and contact centre industries, with expertise in B2B, financial services, lodging, and numerous others. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com