LONDON, October 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Over 200 DevOps enthusiasts will meet in London on November 4th 2015 to learn how to bring development and operations teams together to streamline efforts, improve productivity and ultimately save time and money.
Brand new from Informa, DevOps World is an interactive multi-streamed, one day event for C-Level decision makers, and IT Operation & Development teams seeking a competitive edge through rapid application development. Led by end user case studies, demonstrations & hands-on sessions, this is the only event where those from successful DevOps teams reveal the journey to high performance application development and releases.
The industry has been buzzing about the event with hundreds of senior level attendees already confirmed to attend.
"I am looking forward to DevOps World on November 4th, for me it is a learning opportunity to hear more about Devops, maybe we can use the information to extend our own DevOps strategy, or learn what not to try potential risks to watch out for, from other people and to meet new people to make relationships." Stephen Williams, VP Engineering, Ticketmaster
Topics covered throughout the day will include:
- From the idea to implementation in a month
- Why is DevOps Hard & How to Build the Business Case: C-Level Insight into adopting change from the top down
- Introducing Docker into DevOps
- Container Technology's Impact on your Business
- Why and how should you deploy container technology?
- Journeying from the decision to take a DevOps approach to implementing real change in the way employees interact and work across the whole company
- Rearranging teams and roles, and briefing teams fully
- Cloud's role in accelerating application development
To learn more visit: http://devopsworldevent.com/
Notes to the editor
About Informa Telecoms & Media
Informa Telecoms and Media (http://www.informatandm.com) organises more than 120 global annual events, attended by more than 70,000 executives worldwide. With a focus on quality content, Informa Telecoms and Media deliver a key audience of decision-makers from the mobile, fixed, alternative, wholesale, MVNO, broadband and satellite operator communities.
About Cloud World Series
The Cloud World Series has a 7 year history of excelling in delivering content led conferences and exhibitions, identifying industry leading case studies through thorough market research, and putting only the CIOs and senior IT pioneers delivering them onto the stage.
Lauren Farrow +44-(0)-20-7017-5000