-- Trailblazing companies in the dynamic mobility solutions market conferred best practice awards
LONDON, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan presented 'Future of Mobility' Excellence in Best Practices Awards at a banquet held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in St. James, 19 June 2013. Part of a two-day event focused on visionary thought-exchange to assess the impact of connectivity on the future of mobility, the banquet recognized industry achievers across segments such as mobility products and services, infotainment, vehicle safety systems, vehicle communication systems, intelligent parking solutions, and powertrain technologies.
As continuing urbanisation and increasing population density fuel the need for new and viable mobility solutions, innovation is at an all time high. Frost & Sullivan Awards recognize companies in regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance. The select recipients are chosen by Frost & Sullivan's expert industry analysts after rigorous performance measurement and comparison using proprietary methodologies.
This year's mobility market award recipients include NEC, Royal Mail, HARMAN, BMW AG, and MAHLE Powertrain, among others. Each company has responded differently to global mega trends, emerging technologies, changing business models, government requirements, and infrastructure needs. The common factors are vision, innovation, viability and customer focus. The awards laud the originality, competitiveness and leadership demonstrated by these companies to stand out in the current economic climate.
The award banquet ceremony brought together industry peers in a glittering formal event. Barry Sheerman, Member of Parliament for Huddersfield, delivered the keynote address and Phil Howarth, Partner, Europe, Israel & Africa Frost & Sullivan presented the awards.
The complete list of award recipients:
- MAHLE Powertrain – 2013 European Automotive Powertrain Customer Value Enhancement Award
- Streetline, Inc. – 2013 North American Intelligent Parking Solutions Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- BMW AG – 2013 Global New Mobility Products and Services Company of the Year Award
- Karsan – 2013 Global Accessible Urban Mobility Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- HARMAN – 2013 Global In-Vehicle Infotainment Industry Leadership Award
- DriveCam, Inc. – 2013 North American Advanced Commercial Vehicle Safety Systems Customer Value Enhancement Award
- Royal Mail – 2013 United Kingdom Best-in-class Provider of Domestic Parcel Services (B2C) Visionary Innovation Award
- NEC – 2012 European Vehicular Communications New Product Innovation Award
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan