DUBLIN, Mar. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT): Market Opportunities for Solutions, Products, and Services 2016 - 2021" report to their offering.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is poised to significantly improve reliability, production, and customer satisfaction. In the intermediate term, process improvement benefits will extend beyond cost savings to identification of entirely new business models and service offerings as traditional products transform to services. Long-term value from IIoT will be derived from transforming data (ranging from industrial processes to business CRM support) into useful insights.
Initially focusing on improving existing processes and augmented current infrastructure, IIoT will evolve to encompass next generation methods and procedures such as "teleoperation" (operation of a machine at a distance), tele-robotics, and other areas that rely upon interface and control of real objects by virtual objects. Mind Commerce sees IIoT as one of the leading areas for overall IoT adoption due to many factors including the incidence of many high value use case scenarios, which is an issue for many consumer oriented applications and services.
Select Report Findings:
- The North American market for IIoT will reach to $599B with a CAGR of 13.1%
- The European IIoT market will be the highest with $629B with a CAGR of 11.9%
- One of the leading IIoT segments, healthcare, will reach $338B with a CAGR of 10.5%
- The market for artificial intelligence in IIoT Teleoperation and Tele-robotics will reach $19B by 2021
- APAC IIoT market CAGR will be 14.4% with smart factory deployments in China and Indian leading the way
- 2 AT&T M2X
- AGT International
- ARM Holdings
- AT&T Inc.
- B+B SmartWorx
- Bayshore Networks
- Cisco System Inc.
- Digi International
- Echelon Corporation
- Elecsys Corporation
- General Electric
- Jasper Technologies Inc. (Cisco)
- Lynx Software Technologies, Inc.
- (10+ More)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
4 IIoT Technologies
5 IIoT Global Market Analysis and Forecasts 2016 - 2021
6 Company Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rq6433/industrial
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets