OCEAN VIEW, Delaware, December 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Industrial Emission Control Systems Market size is expected to exceed USD 24 billion by 2024; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Government standards towards clean air coupled with growing concern over greenhouse gas emission may favor the industrial emission control systems market share in future. Manufacturers and industries in the U.S. are required to follow the guidelines introduced by National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants or Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) to meet the emission criteria.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/846
Increasing demand for electricity with growing infrastructure will drive global industrial emission control systems market size. Rising number of thermal power plants to suffice growing electricity demand from emerging countries may further compliment industry outlook.
Positive outlook towards chemical, automobile, maritime transportation and refineries is anticipated to drive the industrial emission control systems market. Increasing construction spending may further compliment business growth.
Absorbers held 15% of global industrial emission control systems market share in 2015 and is slated to reach over USD 4 billion by 2024. These devices are undergoing significant technological advancements offering cost efficient manner for absorbing toxic gases from power plants, smelters and other industrial operations.
Browse key industry insights spread across 146 pages with 238 market data tables & 10 figures & charts from the report, "Industrial Emission Control Systems Market Size By System (Electrostatic Precipitators, Catalytic Systems, Absorbers, Scrubbers), By Application (Power Plants, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Cement, Metal, Manufacturing), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Peru), Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024" in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- U.S. industrial emission control systems market share for absorbers was over USD 250 million in 2015, and would grow over 7% from 2016 to 2024. Presence of major international suppliers along with stringent emission norms have been instrumental in the growth.
- China industrial emission control systems market size for power plants is likely to reach over USD 1 billion by 2024. Increasing population coupled industrialization is likely to favor the business.
- Catalytic systems are projected to reach over USD 6 billion by 2024. Increasing O&G refining to meet the growing petroleum product demand will foster the business growth.
- Belarus scrubber device is estimated to reach USD 40 million by 2024, at over 11% growth. Expansion of industries with growing power plants may favor the business in near future.
- Brazil is expected to witness a growth over 8% owing to growing industrialization and along with increase in mining and O&G exploration.
- Metal industry application was valued over USD 1 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness gains of over 8% during the forecast period.
- Germany industrial emission control systems market size from electrostatic precipitators device was valued at USD 242.88 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of over 7% in future.
- Saudi Arabia scrubbers demand was USD 44.01 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2024.
- Key players catering industry are Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Johnson Matthey, BASF, Amec Foster Wheeler, Ducon Technologies, General Electric Company, CECO Environmental Corp, Thermax, Auburn Systems, Air Clean LLC, Fujian Longking Co, APC Technologies, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises and Hamon Corporation.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/846
Industrial emission control systems market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global Industrial Emission Control Systems Market By Device
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- Catalytic Systems
Global Industrial Emission Control Systems Market By Application
- Power Plants
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South & Central America
Browse Related Reports:
- Industrial Gas Turbine Market Size, Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis (U.S., Germany, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa), Application Development, Price Trend, Competitive Landscape & Forecast, 2016 - 2023
- Industrial Boilers Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Germany, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa), Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1 888-689-0688
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.